how bout this..

how about this one…

Here is one that i never finished… I do that alot…
In fact i dont think ive ever finished anything really…

Is there any point to where a musician feels his song is finished??? … ive often questioned.

Anyway… its called Its on… again its rough… you can hear me sit in my chair… etc…

Please let me know what you think…

THX>

ITSON

Very nice. Both the vocals and the guitar are well done, and the song gives me a nice laid-back feel. Recording is good too, especially on the guitar. How did you set up to record it? What kind of guitar?

Why is it that you say the song/recording is not finished? More isn’t always better. Had I made the recording, I’d be proud to call it my own.

T

I meant to take notice of how long it lasted but was so anxious to reply I forgot to look.

I think this is a gorgeous piece. I loved it. The vocals and guitar complement each other quite nicely. I agree with the previous poster regarding the laid back feel. I see your point though about it being unfinished. I’m hearing verse/ hook, verse/hook; but I think a nice “bring it home change verse” and then let the hook ride it out with some subtle adlibbing as it fades…

I really enjoyed it and would like to hear more.

Hi tspringer…
I used a yamaha acoustic guitar… . just finger picking… with the mic about 1 foot away. … Then layered with a second guitar strumming lightly on top.

Mic - Audio Technica… Diaphram Mic. (nevermind my spelling)
Alesis Quadraverb - reverb…

Thanks for all the comments… I appreciate it.
b

Just Superb - luv the vocals - obviously an experienced singer.

I picture the wind lazily swaying leaves on trees by a lake on a summer day…

I normally wouldn’t listen to this style - but this is too well done.

In my small opinion, change absolutely nothing.

Dan