How do I display full track?

old file and tracks are half height

I can’t find it in the Help and I’ve forgotten.
Some tracks in an old file are displayed very short and I can’t remember how to restore them to full (normal) display.
anyone know how to do this?
Thanks,
Bax

On the main toolbar use the magnifying glasses with the up-down arrows on it (zoom in-out vertical axis.)

- Yen

There’s another button there to - view (fit) all song.

- Yen

Found it, thanks - the Zoom Selection (high light the separate track) and click on Zoom Selection. Still don’t know how I got the track to display at smaller vertical size - just one track, not all of them.
Bax

I’m going to move this thread to the tips sections. I hope there are no objections.

PACO

Moved to tips section. Good tip.

PACO

Still don’t know how I got the track to display at smaller vertical size - just one track, not all of them.

If you look carefully at the top left corner of the “control box” at the left of the track (where the solo, mute, freeze, etc. buttons are) there is a “minimize/restore” button that you can use to shrink the track. That state was probably set to “minimize” on that one track somehow.

- Yen

Good catch Yendawg. The button is at the upper left hand corner of the box in the part where the tracks title is - not in line with the other buttons and hard to see until the mouse is over it, then it changes colors. it is a toggle button that minimizes the tracks display and then will restore to full size when you click it again.
BAx

Yet another way to zoom:

CTRL + SHIFT + Mouse Wheel = vertical zoom all
CTRL + Mouse Wheel = horizontal zoom all