How Do You Sleep

song - final mix

Hi every one,

I’m in a song writing contest, and could use your help. If you like 60s and or the Beatles, you should like my song "How Do You Sleep. The song was insired my Lennon.

This is my final mix, I think

Please check out and don’t forget to vote for “How Do You Sleep” The link will take you right to the song @

#ybschowdoyousleep http://t.co/dK4BDZk

Thanks, Terry

Great stuff, Terry. I’m impressed by how you resist harmonies.

youve got a cheek you post your songs here but never thank the people who are good enuff to listen to them & leave you feedback…you never return the favour & leave feedback on other peoples songs… you never bother to answer the questions people ask you about your music & now you want us to listen to your music again & vote for you in a contest you must be joking!!

:laugh:
Quote: (bright lights tonight @ Apr. 07 2011, 5:38 PM)

youve got a cheek you post your songs here but never thank the people who are good enuff to listen to them & leave you feedback...you never return the favour & leave feedback on other peoples songs... you never bother to answer the questions people ask you about your music & now you want us to listen to your music again & vote for you in a contest you must be joking!!

Ouch!! :) :)