I've got my own forum now

Thanks to Pete!

Mr Soul’s Forum.

Stop by, register & make a post. Also, visit Pete’s blog if you can.

Great ! Stuff your political rants there from now on.
Thanks Pete.

Eyup!

I’m with t :D

Steve

Start registering all your alias, and you will get there a nice discussion.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Ahhh - did I say that?!?! :laugh:

Won’t be seeingya there.

Yeah, I like the idea of having a forum to myself. Very cool. Just make sure you don’t get into too many arguments.

And like Willy… I won’t be seeing you there either. Sorry.

Quote (Mr Soul @ Nov. 10 2005,17:33)

Ahhh - did I say that?!?! :laugh:
Nah, you didn't, but you should have. And meant it.

So, did Pete do a good or bad thing here… The jury is out.

You guys are whiners - this is an off-topic forum & anything can be discussed. If you don’t like my political rants then don’t read them!

Actually Pete offered to do this a long time ago, and I never accepted. He recently did it because I was posting to his main Politics forum and I was replying to some of his blog views which I don’t agree with.

However, in giving me a forum, he belittled me by calling it “Mike’s own little place”. But I’m a big boy & I can take that kind of dig.

Nah, that won’t be any fun, Mike, 'cause no one who disagrees will come over… :)

Quote (Mr Soul @ Nov. 11 2005,11:00)
You guys are whiners - this is an off-topic forum & anything can be discussed. If you don’t like my political rants then don’t read them!

Oh, really ? Well, who’s doing the whining around here about stuff like right-wing smear, right-wing smear and…uhh…right-wing smear ? Certainly not me or any of the other so-called whiners.

I happen to share a lot of your political views BUT - You’re all mouth and no f*cking ears. You too often FEEL a lot with little or no arguments to back up your feelings/POV. If somebody gets you into a corner you just insert some lame ass remark followed by a :laugh: , then promptly leave the thread forever just to start a new one the next second.

Also, all the US politics gets intensely boring for us non-US citizens after a while, and there’s a lot of us.

And don’t give me none of that “no likee no clickee” crap because you don’t even know what it means when it’s YOU that should stay away from a thread and practice what you preach. For a guy who claims to have a way above average IQ you sure come across as downright moronic a little too often.

You’ve been playing music for a long time so you can contribute to the music section. You know IT so you can contribute to the tech side of DAWs. I’ve seen you offer good insight to puter specific problems but you almost never bother.
Why ? It looks like it’s much more fun for li’l Mikey to seek attention over on the anything goes forum since it’s so frigging easy to get it. Why care, then, about helping others when they have questions about their music or trouble with their PC configs ?

For these reasons I’ve been avoiding you like the plague for ages and after getting this off my chest I’ll probably continue to do just that.

teryeah - I can back up anything I say anything or I wouldn’t say it in the first place. I’ll also listen to anyone, regardless of their political stance, as long as their logical & can back up their opinions. There are a few people here who don’t do that. There are more that do.

When I refer to “right-wingers” I mean ultra right-wingers.

I contribute in the other forums also, so what’s your problem there?

<!–QuoteBegin>

Also, all the US politics gets intensely boring for us non-US citizens after a while, and there’s a lot of us.

I can see your point on this issue.

C’mon everybody, let’s chant: ohm mama wansum mho… ooooohhhhmmm etc etc

teryeah - what’s your problem man? Did I offend you somehow?

I don’t visit the main forum as much because I don’t use nTrack 4.x, so I’m not much help to anyone. I do look at DAW/hardware posts as often as I can. I just posted on pgmusic.com, helping a guy with his question. I also recently posted on the PCDAW about hardware configurations. I can’t help it if you don’t see these posts.

<!–QuoteBegin>

However, in giving me a forum, he belittled me by calling it “Mike’s own little place”. But I’m a big boy & I can take that kind of dig.

You get your own back Mike, and give yourself the screen-name of “Cosmic Wanker”.

<!–QuoteBegin>
Wanker: n; v. trans; orig. Zulu; wankha; definition: “Wise and all-knowing supreme chief”.

:)

That’s me.

By definition, very few people go to the TheVeryFew.net, or they would have to come up with a different name :laugh:

Sorry guys but I won’t be leaving anytime soon :cool:

<!–QuoteBegin>

No, you’re more like the kid who shits in the sandpit, or perhaps his own bath and thinks it’s a great joke.

<!–QuoteBegin>

Sorry guys but I won’t be leaving anytime soon

Pete didn’t something nor bad… just inert. Toke, just becuase he gave you a section doesn’t mean anyone wants to listen to you. I’m a lefty for the most part myself in many ways, but ####, you make me cringe. Way to live the stereo type.