Hello, I’m a new fan who bought n-Track Studio10 for ios. Because I’m not familiar with N-Track at first, I found three problems in my exploration. Because my English is not good, I uploaded the video. Thank you for your trouble. https://youtu.be/Oio1023ZnWc?feature=shared
Thank you so much for taking the time to shoot the video and send us your feedback.
A few comments below:
- Currently is not possible to access the AUv3 instrument factory presets from the host. Many plugins implements the presets list in their own UI anyway, but I’m not sure if that’s the case also for the Korg Electribe Wave. We will add this feature in one of the next releases.
- the Phonolyth Cascade plugin seems to be in error or crashed. Could you please try to remove it and add it again and see if it works for you? Could you also try it on an audio track?
- the ToneBoosters Lowtone plugin seems to have some resizing issue for certain aspect ratios, as I can see around minute 1:16. It works correctly when you open it from the mixer, I assume because the aspect ratio is a little lower. This doesn’t depend on the host.
- I’m not sure what the issue is from minute 1:44 on. I can see that you are sending the instrument track to a group. Then you enter a comment but then you tap on cancel in the box, hence the comment is not saved. If you were expecting a different outcome, please let us know the details.
- There are some graphical glitches in the Track Proprieties table. They will be fixed in the next release.
Ok, thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I am very much looking forward to the next version.
1:44 When I use a third-party auv3 plug-in or a built-in plug-in and send it to the group, long press to enter this edit box, which has a great chance that the Cancel button disappears and cannot be closed.
OK, I see that now!
Thank you for the clarification, we will fix it in one of the next releases.