I Got My Eye On You

Yes where do I send it?

http://stashbox.org/

Ok bubba thx, I’m in the middle of something but I’ll send you a note when I have a download for ya. yeah?
You’ll probably see it in the morning ya little green leprecon you.

Cool tune Levi, finally got to listen, yeppers on the brite/brittle sound, see yer getting help already.

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Aug. 19 2009, 4:14 PM)

The thing I hear on all of your mixes is that they are very harsh. They have a high mid range that is just painful, and I am not saying this to be a jerk.

It's very possible you, like me, have a cracked ear drum. Or you might have a foreign object stuck in your ear somewhere. Lean to one side or the other. Opposite your sore ear, :laugh: lift your free leg back up behind you and shake it a few times lol that should clear your hearing canal of any foreign objects and save you some cash. More importantly; try putting your left can on your right ear and your right can on your left ear, to see if the pain subsides. If it does, you have an ear problem. How do I know this? I just know these things. :D
Quote: (Yaz @ Aug. 23 2009, 6:54 AM)

Cool tune Levi, finally got to listen, yeppers on the brite/brittle sound, see yer getting help already.

Thx Yaz! You know after doing a song with Craig and comparing the mix's I can see that my vocals sit really bad in the mix so I'll be remixing this song and I'll bring anything in the upper mids to the highs down in the mix too. Appreciate the help good man!