I had the day off...

So I dug up useless shit too!!!

I feel like Toker, Mr.Soul…

Sen. Clinton’s former campaign finance director indicted

By LARRY MARGASAK
ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

WASHINGTON - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s former finance director has been indicted on charges of causing false campaign finance reports to be filed with the Federal Election Commission, the Justice Department said Friday.
The indictment of David Rosen, unsealed in Los Angeles, focuses on his fund-raising for an Aug. 12, 2000, gala for Clinton in Los Angeles. The New York Democrat was still first lady at the time.

While the event allegedly cost more than $1.2 million, the indictment said, Rosen reported contributions of about $400,000, knowing the figure to be false.

The indictment charged that Rosen provided some documents to the an FEC compliance officer but withheld the true costs of the event and provided false documents to substantiate the lower figure. In one instance, Rosen obtained and delivered a fraudulent invoice stating the cost of a concert associated with the gala was $200,000 when he know that figure was false, according to the indictment. The actual cost of the concert was more than $600,000.

Each of the four counts of making a false statement carries a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and up to $250,000 in fines upon conviction.

Originally published on January 7, 2005

Way to go CW!! Dang I’m jealous…I wanna dig up useless crap too!!

TG :p :p :p

You forgot to title the thread “Democrats up to thier usual crap again.”

:D

Good one John,
Nice to see you back, your one of the few guys that did like my “Holdin’ On” song!
Right about now, Tokers singin’ the “Charley Brown” song, "Why’s everbody always pickin’ on me."
But cheer up Soul man, your just an easy target, nothin’ personal I hope…

My Webpage:p

ahhh, the shit’s, oops, shoe’s on the other foot now!:p

Hey John - nice to see you back!

I saw the report too. While it’s embarassing at the least, I suspect this kind of stuff is not that uncommon on both sides. That doesn’t mean it’s right but it’s a reporting/tax error and it’s probably easy to make. I bet this guy gets off. In any event, it’s the guy not Clinton that’s in trouble.

Mr Soul

Hiya Mike!

I’ve come to the conclusion that they all suck, but some suck a little less than others. :laugh:

How’s that Neil Young gig going?

-John
:cool:

How's that Neil Young gig going?

Very hard to find paying gigs but we're still playing (no gigs :-)

Did you see on the forum I've got a gig in March w/ 4 Way St, a CSN&Y - http://www.4waystreet.net. I'm sitting in for their regular "Neil". It's got to be a lot of work but it will be fun. We start rehearsing next week.

Mr Soul

Cool deal, man! Good luck with it.

I’ve just agreed to play bass with some really cool guys. Mainly acoustic based classic rock and original stuff (we all write!). Our first gig is (supposed to be) on feb 4th.

Here’s the lead player’s website.
He’s one of those guys that makes guitar playing look easy while playing some pretty cool stuff, if ya know what I mean.

-John
:cool: