I love everyone here!!

I really do! :angry: :love:

Even jeremysdemo from time to time.

Spread the luv at the LoveShack Baybee. :) :peace:

You love everyone here?

That’s only because you’ve driven away everyone from this site that you don’t love.

Get a life flanders.

I’m still here :)

it’s gonna take more than sum wannbe yngwie to scare me off.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote: (revenant @ Jan. 14 2010, 9:50 PM)

You love everyone here?

That's only because you've driven away everyone from this site that you don't love.

Get a life flanders.

No, actually I loved them too.
They just couldn't feel the love.
:laugh:

Seriously though dewd...if someone's going to get their panties in a wad and take a hike just because of some comments made by somebody else on a public internet forum, then:

a.
their skin is too thin and they need some "life counseling".

- and/or -

b.
they didn't like the fact that someone else came along and ventured into "their" sandbox to play with the Tonka trucks.

- and/or -

c.
the ties & interests that bound them to this forum weren't that strong anyway.
Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Jan. 14 2010, 10:17 PM)

I'm still here :)

it's gonna take more than sum wannbe yngwie to scare me off.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

I moved waaay past Yngwie back in '87. More recently I'm actually somewhat of a Segovia-wannabe. That's the stuff. :)

One of the greatest recordings ever made:

http://www.amazon.com/Segovia…0002PGS

Dunno why people prefer Parkening…(not that his playing isn’t splendid, but…)

Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 15 2010, 6:36 AM)

One of the greatest recordings ever made:

http://www.amazon.com/Segovia....0002PGS

Dunno why people prefer Parkening...(not that his playing isn't splendid, but...)

YES!! :agree: :agree:

Oh really? Meet you at the rest area on I70 just west of Topeka this Sunday at 4:30AM. Bring your own gloves.
I’ll be the one with the “I drive stick” ball cap. :O

Quote: (flanders @ Jan. 14 2010, 10:46 PM)

Seriously though dewd...if someone's going to get their panties in a wad and take a hike just because of some comments made by somebody else on a public internet forum, then:

a.
their skin is too thin and they need some "life counseling".

- and/or -

b.
they didn't like the fact that someone else came along and ventured into "their" sandbox to play with the Tonka trucks.

- and/or -

c.
the ties & interests that bound them to this forum weren't that strong anyway.

- and/or –

d.
they simply got fed up because yet another egotistical a-hole comes along, with no respect for the friendly and helpful tone people on this forum generally have shown throughout the years.

You know, flanders, there’s a theory going around that you are not who you say you are.

Quote: (Bubbagump @ Jan. 15 2010, 1:14 PM)

Oh really? Meet you at the rest area on I70 just west of Topeka this Sunday at 4:30AM. Bring your own gloves.
I'll be the one with the "I drive stick" ball cap. :O

Bubbagump...
You sound like a 9mm Trucker, to me..
Could be a long-snout 38

????

Bill..
Quote: (Bubbagump @ Jan. 15 2010, 11:14 AM)

:(

Haven't laughed that much for a while..... :agree:

Flanders...not sure if I love you yet but I'm kind of getting used to you....
Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 15 2010, 12:57 PM)

You know, flanders, there's a theory going around that you are not who you say you are.

Really? I'm intrigued. Do tell....spill the beans, and don't hold back. Oh...and no, I'm not Dennis Hopper or Steve Vai. :whistle:
Quote: (Bubbagump @ Jan. 15 2010, 11:14 AM)

This is this you, isn't it? You look like you could use a bucket of KFC.....Real bad. :laugh:

You not Steve Vai?

Well, so much for the theory…

But seriously, compare this picture with your avatar - one has a 'stash, and one doesn’t:

Hi, folks.
I love n-T and this forum - they’ve saved my music life.
It’s an honour to rub shoulders with such talented people and you’re all a great sourse for enthusiasm. I’ve learned so much over the last year from you guys and I’m very greatful to you all. Not only is it a great place for info, it’s also an exciting music venue and a very friendly, amusing, satirical, random dive where I never feel guilty for talking ‘music’ or made to feel stupid for asking stupid questions. There’s a healthy, family hierarchy where, as you learn, you can then teach. Occasionaly, I’ve felt like I’m ‘the over enthusiastic newbie’ but I make no appologies and I guess you old members have seen 'em come and go, and you regulars don’t behave in the clique-ish manner of ‘some’ fora.
Over the last year, I’ve observed the dynamics of the pecking order and I’ve found some of the politics very interesting.

Ok! Tom! Everyone! I don’t ‘know’ any of you from Adam (or Eve. Hi Ange). But (and I hate to even think it)…

Is this a n-T Vs Reaper thing?

Probably, Tony, although I have both installed on my machine, along with Orion and a couple of other things. That’s sort of like a “chcoloate v. vanilla” thing and I say: gimme both. :laugh:

I have to say: I’ve been a newbie since I started recording on 2 cassette players in 1977. :)

:laugh: Same here.

Ok!? More like; n-T forum Vs Reaper forum?

Not for me Tony!

N…and only N for me… :agree: