I need alot of love!

my myspace page is void of comments

:D Hi,
Hey I need some help.
I've got an advertising campain going on at myspace, it points to my page at myspace.
However, I look like a total looser there.
I have no friends comments.

My music must leave people speechless :laugh:
I would appreciate any of you who might care to go over there and add something sweet! :laugh: not to sweet!

LEVI AT MY SPACE

If you have a myspace page I would also be proud to be your friend at myspace.com!
Oh yea, I'm trying to act like a rock star there so if you do post I want to apologize in advance, for acting aloof.
lol
Your friend,
Levi

ahhh geeze Levi - I can’t stand myspace - I’ve had a page there for years and all it attracts are distant cousins.

Well you like me don’t cha? You silly person! :laugh:

Soundclick rocks!

I find myspace quality of uploaded songs to be rubbish…What you up to Levi?
:p

Hey - you got Eric Clapton as your friend already.
I don’t have any friends like that. Have Eric give
me a call, and I’ll see what I can do. :)

Quote: (spreadercraig @ Dec. 05 2008, 4:55 PM)

What you up to Levi?
:p

lol :whistle:
Quote: (sevenOfeleven @ Dec. 05 2008, 6:55 PM)

Hey - you got Eric Clapton as your friend already.
I don't have any friends like that. Have Eric give
me a call, and I'll see what I can do. :)

lol Ya Clapton is definitely a nice guy but hey he isn't an nTrack buddy like you 7o.
You guys must be stoned
:whistle:

I’m supposed to be getting dsl soon, so I’ll check your site out when I do. On dialup, it takes forever to load a myspace page, so I don’t bother trying. But if you’re not embarrassed to include a lowly dialup user amongst your friends, you can go ahead and add me. :laugh:

Quote: (kevinmyers @ Dec. 05 2008, 9:24 PM)

I'm supposed to be getting dsl soon, so I'll check your site out when I do. On dialup, it takes forever to load a myspace page, so I don't bother trying. But if you're not embarrassed to include a lowly dialup user amongst your friends, you can go ahead and add me.
:laugh:

Hi Kiven,
Ya I would be honored to have you as a friend.
But I need some love HAha! At myspace when you refer to getting some love that means comments.
I'm in dire need of some comments as well as friends.
I appreciate you buddy!

Still in need of a whole lotta lov
http://www.myspace.com/levistringer

I’ve been on Myspace since late 2004 (and also on a dozen more social networking sites). Add me if you want: www.myspace.com/technoidium

I went to MySpace once… ONCE… :laugh:

D

Love for sale … Advertising your love for sale
:whistle:
(Billie Holiday)

I need a step by step how to - 'cus i’m a literate.

Thx guys!

Hey D? You can do things by zip code there!
Maybe drum up some business?
With your internet charisma?

:laugh: You made me laugh Levi - you get your 1 rating point back. :laugh:
:agree: ratings! me need ratings :laugh: Any dmm rating I dont' care!
Quote: (Levi @ Dec. 08 2008, 8:02 PM)

Thx guys!

I ain't worried about drumming up any music business. Too busy with other things... *phooey* Besides, the competition is too fierce. For every hack like me there are hundreds of thousands of others.

I noticed my sons band had nearly a hundred thousand plays on their MySpace page and their CD sales are doing well... There's no accounting for taste apparently... :laugh:

Although their stuff isn't really to my tastes, it is really well done and I don't have kids flogging me for my autograph... Boy must be doing something right! I'm quite proud of him actually... :)

http://www.myspace.com/inirons :agree:

D
Quote: (Dubious @ Dec. 08 2008, 9:17 PM)

Quote: (Levi @ Dec. 08 2008, 8:02 PM)

Thx guys!

I ain't worried about drumming up any music business. Too busy with other things... *phooey* Besides, the competition is too fierce. For every hack like me there are hundreds of thousands of others.

I noticed my sons band had nearly a hundred thousand plays on their MySpace page and their CD sales are doing well... There's no accounting for taste apparently...
Although their stuff isn't really to my tastes, it is really well done and I don't have kids flogging me for my autograph... Boy must be doing something right! I'm quite proud of him actually... :)

http://www.myspace.com/inirons
:agree:

D

:D I don't mean this in a bad way, and I haven't heard your guitar playing.
Because of your techno mind and the fact that you don't post songs, I think that your an engineer.
Sorry about that.

I was also thinkin you could build a myspace studio page.
Some of the first friend requests on my page were from recording studios.
Myspace has some very good advertising tools.
Zero in on your zip for the studio.
They only charge you when your add is clicked on, it's good to expiment with things like that.

Hey lay some of your guitar work on us? Got a link? I'd like to hear some of your songs.
Your son sounds like he's doing great!
Levi

Hi Levi,

I probably AM an “engineer type”… whatever that means? My day job included… gotta make a living, right? Musically these days, I’m all about playing live at church. We have a pretty progressive program and learn new material at a fairly rapid rate. Usually, two songs a week with only one evening of rehearsal. That, along with my fairly insane work schedule limits what I can do in my little “studio” at home. I have all sorts of half-baked stuff sitting on the hard disk waiting…

In the next couple months, we are installing a multi-track rig in our church AND we are scheduled to hit a “REAL” studio to make a “give-away” CD for people who visit our place. Maybe I’ll post some of that stuff. :)

D