Is Anyone

Using this stuff ???

Hi Gents:

The other week you (TomS) pointed me to the BandCamp Page…
I uploaded some stuff we did back in the mid '90’s…

Anyway, I loaded the stuff up there and from that there was some discussion about refining the page into a downloadable Album format…
Then, I ran into a roadblock. and I haven’t discovered how to resolve the issue yet…

Anyway, from that project I went to this page and installed this NCH stuff…

There appears to be some video editing stuff on that site, as well…

I’ve seen their page several years ago…
Now I am rediscovering these applications all over again…

There’s free stuff and applications that you need to pay for, to use…

Anyway, I just thought I’d pass this along to you…
and now, I wonder if Flavio might be able to add this converter to the n-Track Editor’s Build
????

Bill…

lol
Bill? Bout time you uploaded something you did in 2010
:laugh:
Just slap a drum track in, hook up, push record.
Hit undo recording, hit record, hit undo recording, hit record, hit undo recroding…Do that for hrs on end if you have to until you get over the gitters :laugh:
Then upload!

Throw off those chapps, toss the cowboy hat and saddle up to a corvette! Do some funk, do some rock, do some jazz, do one with a little of everything.
Do something newwwwwwww yeaaa yeaaa yeaaaaa :wink:

I Know Levi:

This is shameful…
There are other adjectives to describe the thought…
BUT, I wouldn’t use them… School closes for the term the end of June, around here.
I hope to have the repro/monitor amps parked up in the rafters, by then…
The drummer in New Germany is itchy to do some tracks…
By then he’ll have wireless Hi-speed Internet working and we can get busy and try out some ideas…
There is a High school alumni reunion that takes place every year that the original bass player is not able to attend… They want me to play in his place… I didn’t graduate from that school… The guitar player comes up from southern Florida every year to play that stage… AND there are a couple of sax and trumpet players that come in from where ever they live, to do it…
Only thing is, it’s not my flavor of music…
I’ve faked it before, maybe, I can do it one more time.
:)
:p
:laugh:
:;):

The longer I hesitate in doing it, the harder it’ll be for me to attempt doing it…

Bill…