kevinmyers has not yet posted.

But Tom, you’ve kept the board alive! Hat’s off to Mr. S !
Either from posting thrift shop finds, helping others in main forum, to posting songs.

Yaz :cool:

amen.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

Quote: (Yaz @ Apr. 20 2008, 4:57 AM)

But Tom, you've kept the board alive! Hat's off to Mr. S !
Either from posting thrift shop finds, helping others in main forum, to posting songs.

Yaz
:cool:

Well, to be totally fair to myself, I don't think I have helped more than once or twice in the main forum. And anyone who would take my advice about how to record something is not getting the best advice. And I was never able to convince Kevin to post something - and then look at what he posts? He should have been posting music all along. But you guys are kind.

Hmmm, haven’t been able to listen to Kevin’s music post, my loss I’m sure! Maybe soon tho.

But I will say, I LOVE POPPA’S NEW AVATAR! RED WINGS SUCK! :agree:

You didn’t finish the sentence, Yaz…it should read:

Quote:

RED WINGS SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF THE AVS AND MOVE ON TO THE FINALS!

But don’t mention it, glad to help! :laugh:

But, Yaz, you didn’t finish the sentence. It should read:

Quote:

RED WINGS SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF AVS AND GO ON TO FINALS!

But don’t mention it, glad to help. :laugh:

ROFL

what is that Tom - Great men repeat themselves?

Now see, Tom posted links to JBL monitors in the main forum, for someone with a grand budget! Is that not great advice! Well it is to me, since I’m a huge JBL fan.

I would love those babies, but will have to stick with my ancient JBL Control Monitors.

And Poppa, with Mr. S being a lawyer and all I figure he thinks his posts have to be in triplicate, so he’s short one. :laugh:

JackYaz :cool:

Yessiree bob. Love them JBL’s too if you get enough power to 'em they’re hard to beat in my opinion.

He’s short one alright… :p

Um, Yaz, I am a recovering lawyer. See, I went through a 12 step process and I’ve been a non-law user for almost a decade now. And I haven’t even been tempted to go back to the addiction, thank the good Divinity.

ex-law? well, that is impressive. After hearing about/meeting people that were friends of the ex that went to Harvard, Yale and Duke law and what kind of folks they were, I wanted no part of that. (the divorce experience didn’t help my impression of legal types either.)
a quite respectful life decision, honestly.

A lawyer, a psychiatrist and a proctologist are sitting at… meh… nevermind!

We love you Tom! (You recovering barrister you…)

D

A bus load of laywers with an empty seat go off…er…nevermind.

Tom, when people pick at ya, it means they love ya! :)

So a duck and a lawyer walk into a bar, and the duck orders a martini, and the bartender says “we don’t serve ducks here” and the lawyer…

Uh, sorry, I forget how that one ends.

Enough to vote for me when I enter something in the song contest so I can win a really groovy prize?

Ah, I thought not! :laugh:

a rabbi, a priest and a lawyer walk into a bar…the bartender says “what is this, some kinda joke…” ha ha

yeah, yeah, …i know — get some new material

oh well,
couldn’t resist

cliff

A doctor preparing to write a prescription for a patient reaches into his shirt pocket and pulls out a rectal thermometer… “D#$N some a$$hole has my pen!” :laugh:

Whoops… sorry, not a lawyer joke and severely off topic…

D

I would think special dispensation ought to be granted for that joke in any context, D.

OK see if you can finish this one:

A tuba player, a drummer, and a heavy metal singer walk into a club…

A tuba player, a drummer, and a heavy metal singer walk into a club. Hey, it could happen!!

“Tuba or not Tuba” that is the question…