Last Song For Awhile

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8387190

Jazzed my system while trying out Antares Harmony Engine FX and the software version of iLOK x64. Until I get things back in order this is it for a while.

Excellent Mr. Duffman.
Nice effects overall, 'specially like the vocal processing at opening vocal and the backwords keys (?) at 2:21.
Hey! Get un-Jazzed system soon.

your drum sounds are always so good. i’m way jealous as i wrestle with what to do with drums from here on out. i hate programming them and know nothing about doing it on midi or anything. and live isn’t working out. so i’m way jealous.

Quote: (pingcat @ Nov. 23 2009, 8:57 PM)

Excellent Mr. Duffman.
Nice effects overall, 'specially like the vocal processing at opening vocal and the backwords keys (?) at 2:21.
Hey! Get un-Jazzed system soon.

Thanks Ping....but no vocal processing at all. Spoken parts are into the back side of my condenser mic with a paper bag over it. Parts sung...I picked up a tube preamp. Have been happier with my vocal sound then ever before. 1 note the pre needs to be good and warmed up before use, on for about 15 minutes.

JDET....The drums are kinda programed. There are 5 tracks for the drums. I did them with a Yamaha DD55, a table top electric drum set. Basic pattern, kick, cymbals 1&2, fills. I never learned how to use N-Drums or program midi.

Love the paper bag! We need a paper bag plugin.

Woah, Duff! That’s my new n-T fav’.
I don’t get it - why ‘none’ for a while - have you been arrested or…?