line 6 GX

hi guys finally cleaned up the audio recording problems on windows 7, but how do I record directly into ntrack with the line 6 guitar interface. Been using headphone out to mic in on computer but I,m hoping there is a better way.
tnx in advance,
bob

Hi, bobr. Is this it? http://uk.line6.com/supportarchive/thread/48283
I use a Pocket Pod- amp/line out, straight into a ECHO MIA MIDI.
Does the GX support usb?

Nope it’s the pod farm,version 1, it is connected by usb to achieve all the tone variations but hoping there is a better way to live record other than headphone out on line 6 box into mic input on laptop. tnx for your help.
bob

Quote: (bobr @ Jun. 26 2010, 6:56 PM)

Nope it's the pod farm,version 1, it is connected by usb to achieve all the tone variations but hoping there is a better way to live record other than headphone out on line 6 box into mic input on laptop. tnx for your help.
bob

Correct me if I'm wrong but if it's uses USB so you can hear all the tones then there's no reason you can't record via the USB port instead of the mic in on the laptop. Use the line out/headphone jack to plug in speakers or listen through headphones to monitor your audio. Line6 ASIO driver are supported and work well with n-track. Select them in preferences for input and output within n-track.

PACO