MIDI input not recorded with input quantizing on

Hi all,

is it just my case, or is it a bug?

If I choose automatic quantization of MIDI input, I cannot record anything from my MIDI keyboard (AKAI LPK25) - notes are being heard, but no events are being recorded. As soon as I turn if off, everything is being recorded as it should be.

Cheers,
Rokas

I’ve had similar problems with my MIDI keyboard. I don’t think it’s your keyboards problem as I think that’s one of the best controllers available. I believe it’s the automatic quantization of MIDI input bugging. Can you quantize after you record? Seems like something is bugging out.

Quote:

Originally posted by dannyrichardson
Re: MIDI input not recorded with term paper help input quantizing on
I've had similar problems with my MIDI keyboard. I don't think it's your keyboards problem as I think that's one of the best controllers available. I believe it's the automatic quantization of MIDI input bugging. Can you quantize after you record? Seems like something is bugging out.

Not sure if the issue is with the keyboard. I had the same problem with REAPER last year. I had Reaper 5.01
on my Windows 7 x64. Enabling quantize note-offs fixed the stuck notes. Found the solution of Cockos forum.