My dog has fleas...

actually… the WIFEY’S dog has fleas…

That’s all… nuttin’ else. I’ll get the little fur-ball a new Hartz collar and a bottle of shampoo. (Not that anybody else will actually BATHE the little turd…) It’s a story as old as time… “Oh dad… we’ll take care of it! “WE” WILL BATHE/FEED/CLEAN-UP IT’S SH!T PILES!!” Yeah right… little crap-inator would die of thirst and/or starve to death if it weren’t for “DAD”…

Question: How can little dogs leave crap piles that are at LEAST TWICE their actual body weight??? I don’t get it! How the heck does that work? Ugh… I can just picture me leaving the head at work… “Joe Public” walks in after I finish… “Holy SMOKES! There’s a 500 pound pile of POOP in here!” Nope… it don’t work that way with people… so WHY (big tears of frustration forming here) does it have to be this way with little doggies???

D

PS I posted a while back about my little buddy that got nailed by a car… HE didn’t crap all over the place… He would go outside to take care of business… this other beast we have? A sack of ROCKS has more brain power than this ignorant mutt… (Stooopid little turd dropper…)

I could write the same thing about my 2 year old grandson… :laugh:

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Aug. 13 2008, 11:57 PM)

I could write the same thing about my 2 year old grandson........... :laugh:

Your grandson can poop twice his body weight? Errr... yeah... I got two kids... I can believe it... nevermind...

D

PS Remind me to tell you the story about how I my kid crapped all OVER my shirt right in the middle of a shopping trip in a big mall... right now... I'm goin' to BED... sleep... must have... slee...

Same problem here with the fleas and crappin’ everywhere. . . .

wife said if I don’t soon straighten and clean up she’s gonna throw me out!(Yaz scratches violently behind left ear) :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on over Yaz. I’m gonna get the flea shampoo out and run a bath for the wifey’s mutt after while. If you don’t mind slightly used water…

BTW, I think fleas actually LIKE flea shampoo. I think the little critters just sit down there in the comfy fur pile and enjoy the warm water and suds, snickering like heck at me fighting the stupid dawg… hairy little bastage… I wonder how big a dent he would make in one of those big green signs beside the highway if’n I heaved him outta the truck window at eighty miles an hour?

D - future CSB expert. (Canine Signage Bombardment)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: