My Mom has passed away..

God Love Her

To All my n-Track Friends and Acquaintances:
My Mom passed away early this morning after suffering a fall…

Hi Lew:
I thought I would send you mail this morning regarding my Mom… She took a fall early yesterday morning at the nursing home where she lives… They took her to the Infirmary, where they determined she was in not-so-good condition… She suffered a cut on her lower arm and hand… She couldn’t be mended for reasons serious enough to be concerned for her well being and it was a matter of time to tell if she would survive… Anyway, early this morning she passed away and… is no longer with us… Kathleen May, born January 24 th, 1917 died August 06 th, 2009… God Love My Mom, and all Moms…

If I’ve overlooked anyone who may be interested of her passing would you please forward this mail to all our friends who you think may be on your mailing list ? Your skills in this matter far out-weigh anyone else who I can think of right now to do this on my behalf…

Thank you Lew…

Bill…

Lew is a life long Steel Guitar Player that I’ve worked-and-shared much Musical time with… I hope he can help me get the news of my Mother’s passing out to All our Musical Friends who might be interested…

:heart-break:

So sorry Bill.
Were you able to see her before she passed?
Was she involved in music like you?

Condolences from here Bill… :heart-break:

D

Sorry to hear that Bill. Treasure the memories of her, remembering my Father the way he used to be helped me a lot when he passed away a couple of years ago.
Take care,
Ian

My condolences Bill. Though hard for those left behind, She is at a greater place and peace now.

Lou D

Very Sorry… :heart-break:

Nothing like a mom, remember all the good times Bill.

Quote: (woxnerw @ Aug. 06 2009, 10:31 AM)

To All my n-Track Friends and Acquaintances:
My Mom passed away early this morning after suffering a fall..

Hi Lew:
I thought I would send you mail this morning regarding my Mom.. She took a fall early yesterday morning at the nursing home where she lives.. They took her to the Infirmary, where they determined she was in not-so-good condition.. She suffered a cut on her lower arm and hand.. She couldn't be mended for reasons serious enough to be concerned for her well being and it was a matter of time to tell if she would survive.. Anyway, early this morning she passed away and.. is no longer with us.. Kathleen May, born January 24 th, 1917 died August 06 th, 2009.. God Love My Mom,, and all Moms..

If I've overlooked anyone who may be interested of her passing would you please forward this mail to all our friends who you think may be on your mailing list ? Your skills in this matter far out-weigh anyone else who I can think of right now to do this on my behalf..

Thank you Lew..

Bill..

Lew is a life long Steel Guitar Player that I've worked-and-shared much Musical time with.. I hope he can help me get the news of my Mother's passing out to All our Musical Friends who might be interested..

Please extend my sincere condolences. My own Mom passed on Jan 5/2009 so I can relate. I think of her often, she was my best friend. God bless.

PACO

I am so sorry to hear that Bill - we all hope you are doing OK, and that you will tell us if we can do anything. Will there be a service of some sort?

My condolences Bill - Wow 1917 - She sure saw pretty much everything I can think of.
And a whole lot more. What a trip. God bless.

so sorry, bill. :heart-break:

Bill - I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Mom’s are the most special thing on the planet. I lost mine four years ago so I know how you feel. Write a song and record it in your new studio in her honor and memory.

OXNER, Kathleen May —- 92, of Victoria Hall, Halifax, passed away
Thursday, August 6, 2009, in the Halifax Infirmary, QEII. Born in Conquerall Bank, Lunenburg Co., she was a daughter of the late Angus and Millie (Weagle) Conrad. Kathleen was a member of Stairs United Memorial Church, UCW, an avid card player and seamstress. She was the last surviving member of her immediate family. Surviving are daughters, Madelyn Hillier, Dartmouth; Shelia Linders, Middle Sackville; daughter-in-law, Marion (Oxner) Enders, Halifax; son, William, Dartmouth; 10 grandchildren; 13 great—grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Henry Estelle; son, Gary Lee; sister, Ina; brothers, Howard, Perry, Foster, Gordon, Lawrence. No visiting by request, a graveside service will be held 3 p.m. Saturday, August 8, in Dartmouth Memorial Gardens for family and friends. Family flowers only, donations to a charity of one's choice. Arrangements under the direction of A.L. Mattatall Funeral Home. E-mail condolences to condolences.mattataH@ns.aliantzinc.ca

My sisters published her obituary in the Halifax Chronicle Herald today…

Thank you for enduring my pain…
The grieving continues…

Sorry about that Bill, my mom has fallen several times in the last few months, scares us every time, sorry to hear of this,

my dad fell while in a nursing home and died the next day. he was 84. :heart-break:

Hi Don and Everyone here on the n-Track Board:

Thank you for the kind words and positive support you’ve shown me in this matter…
I’m working on getting back to normal…
We’ll see how it goes.

It’s hard to imagine how quick this electronic mail works…
and the speed of the support I garnered from just about everywhere…
including all the fine people around this Board…

Here’s but a sample of the mail I’m replying to this morning at my local time 4:25am…

Hi Annetta:

Thank you for the mail you sent over to me…
Bill is as common a name as you can imagine…
It suits me just fine…
I think…
Anyway, we’ll put Mom to rest today…
This has been a tough few days for me…
I’m so glad Lew has helped me by sending out the news of my Mom.
I have to write him some mail to thank him for organizing this for me…
and the many people I know…
The phone is ringing off the hook and the mail continues to come in…
My nephew, the trucker is on his way home from somewhere in New York State… Everyone else is home…
The only thing I can say is, Mom is exactly where she has wanted to be for several years, now…
She has finally got her wish…

Bill…

----- Original Message -----

, August 08, 2009 12:42 AM
Subject: RE: My Mom…

FaNNy.bill i sent the message to my 3 kids … they all know you as …bill from nova scotia ,the bus driver … the only reason
for the name is because
we know so many bills lol…they know about your studio, lawn mower, snow blower,
the shed you are building
ect

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Fw: My Mom…
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:52:19 -0300

Hi Annetta and Lavonne:

My Mom has passed away…
She was called early this morning…

I am asking my life-long steel guitar friend to forward this to all our musical friends…

I sure hope he can help me…
in this matter…

Hi Lew:

I thought I would send you mail this morning regarding my Mom…
She took a fall early yesterday morning at the nursing home where she lives…
They took her to the Infirmary, where they determined she was in not-so-good condition…
She suffered a cut on her lower arm and hand…
She couldn’t be mended for reasons serious enough to be concerned for her well being and it was a matter of time to tell if she would survive…
Anyway, early this morning she passed away and…
is no longer with us…
Kathleen May, born January 24 th, 1917 died August 06 th, 2009…
God Love My Mom,
and all Moms…

If I’ve overlooked anyone who may be interested of her passing would you please forward this mail to all our friends who you think may be on your mailing list ? Your skills in this matter far out-weigh anyone else who I can think of right now to do this on my behalf…

Thank you Lew…

Bill…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The grieving continues…
It’s gonna be tough for me to return to day-to-day existence…
We’re see how it goes…
I’m glad we are not dealing with ice and snow …
as well…

The faster I can get back to normal routene, the better it’s gonna be for me…
I hope…

Bill…

Thanks for posting the obituary, Bill. We’re all thinking about you today.

So sorry to hear this news Bill.

God bless you Bill and God bless your Mom.