My vapor trail was nothing short of amazing...

k, so me 'n some buds decided to chow down on some major sushi at ‘Volcanos’ up at Pismo last nite and then after that we scarfed Tuborg Golds and Mooseheads til 'round 4 and then headed back to OC, munching Slim Jims we got at WaWa. Went to the mall this afternoon to get some righteous EVH high tops and felt a bodaceous rumbling. I ripped this 35 second long hot slider (I timed it). I thought I was farting razor blades OMG the pride. The beauty. ROFLMAO!!! So anyway I figued we better git real quick so knowbody would know. This hazy vapor trail followed me for days. I could see these Chinese mofo walking about 25 feet behind all squinting and talking real fast 'n ****. Hahahaha. It was bodaceous. This old hag lady gave me a dirty look. How cool is that. :peace: :whistle: :agree:

Moved to the Anything else forum

Hugh, are you gonna buy N-track or not???

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Jul. 04 2009, 8:35 AM)

Yes, I'm going to buy it. I downloaded a demo copy and I really dig it. Good stuff. I'm gonna show you guys how to lay down some REAL tracks! :peace: :whistle:

With all the notoriety and money of your group I would have thought you could have swung protools. :)

Hey times are tough all around, save a buck or two Binderman. :agree:

You should be able to do the kind of music your group does just fine with this, I mean it is so easy a caveman could do it, just press record crank your amps up and play till the cops come and shut it down.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Speaking of real tracks, Hugh did you listen to YAZ’s latest track (it’s listed in N-Track music thread), I thought it was pretty good.

PACO

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Jul. 04 2009, 9:36 AM)

With all the notoriety and money of your group I would have thought you could have swung protools.
:)

Hey times are tough all around, save a buck or two Binderman.
:agree:

You should be able to do the kind of music your group does just fine with this, I mean it is so easy a caveman could do it, just press record crank your amps up and play till the cops come and shut it down.

keep shinin

Mate...this is for my personal use. I'm not intending Ntrack to be a replacement for the pro gear and stuff we use in the studio. Just looking for something to get my ideas down with. I tried some of those Portastudio devices and such but they're very limiting. I want something I can build out an entire tune with for demo purposes if need be.
Quote: (Hugh Jass @ Jul. 04 2009, 11:43 AM)

With all the notoriety and money of your group I would have thought you could have swung protools.

keep shinin

Mate...this is for my personal use.
I'm not intending Ntrack to be a replacement for the pro gear and stuff we use in the studio.
Just looking for something to get my ideas down with.
I tried some of those Portastudio devices and such but they're very limiting.
I want something I can build out an entire tune with for demo purposes if need be.

Plenty of people use Protools for personal use some of the best recordings from artist were done in home studios, IMHO.

Most successful artist prefer working from home, Trent Reznor, Prince (artist formerly known as), John Lennon, etc etc there is something about the comfort and privacy and not being under time constraints that comes across in the tunes.

There is no reason you would not incorporate what you do at home with what you later do in the studio, or begin with a process of that in mind that it would all be seamless.
You just never know if you are going to get a good vocal take in the middle of the night on a Tuesday, and if you are using the right gear and have the songs mapped out right there is no reason you could not use it on an album that is mostly pro-studio produced.

A home DAW does not need to be a "replacement" for a pro studio, just an addition that can be utilized in a professional manner, and why waist time if your going to commit to a track let it be something you can use later if it is good enough.(rather than something you try to duplicate later)

keep shinin

Quote: (Hugh Jass @ Jul. 04 2009, 8:58 AM)

Quote: (nixon1972 @ Jul. 04 2009, 8:35 AM)

Yes, I'm going to buy it.
I downloaded a demo copy and I really dig it.
Good stuff.
I'm gonna show you guys how to lay down some REAL tracks!
:peace:
:whistle:

:agree: That's the spirit Huge!
Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Jul. 04 2009, 12:06 PM)

Quote: (Hugh Jass @ Jul. 04 2009, 11:43 AM)

keep shinin

Mate...this is for my personal use.
I'm not intending Ntrack to be a replacement for the pro gear and stuff we use in the studio.
Just looking for something to get my ideas down with.
I tried some of those Portastudio devices and such but they're very limiting.
I want something I can build out an entire tune with for demo purposes if need be.

Plenty of people use Protools for personal use some of the best recordings from artist were done in home studios, IMHO.

Most successful artist prefer working from home, Trent Reznor, Prince (artist formerly known as), John Lennon, etc etc
there is something about the comfort and privacy and not being under time constraints that comes across in the tunes.

There is no reason you would not incorporate what you do at home with what you later do in the studio, or begin with a process of that in mind that it would all be seamless.
You just never know if you are going to get a good vocal take in the middle of the night on a Tuesday, and if you are using the right gear and have the songs mapped out right there is no reason you could not use it on an album that is mostly pro-studio produced.

A home DAW
does not need to be a "replacement" for a pro studio, just an addition that can be utilized in a professional manner, and why waist time if your going to commit to a track let it be something you can use later if it is good enough.(rather than something you try to duplicate later)

keep shinin

Uhm...not that I don't respect your interest or suggestions...but, we've/I've been doing this stuff pro for years and have sold millions of cd's. How many have you sold, m8? :agree:

You don’t talk like someone who has been doing pro home recording for years.

keep shinin