n-Track 8 How too's

List of how to do things with n-Track 8

"Tips for the new n-Track 8"
I will eventually post this in the tips section but for now it will be here as we collect information. I’ll start things off by asking the following;

Does anybody know how to change the color of the VU meters from the default “Green” to some other color?
Does anybody know how to change the the wave form color to from the default “White” to some other color?
Can this be included in a update if it’s not readily available?

PACO

Change waveform colour by right clicking on the track. (or choose create new colour for each new track in pref’s)
Replace n-T7 one-click Save button - View>Tool bar>Main Tool bar>Customize Tool Bar.

Quote: (TonyR @ Feb. 03 2016, 1:06 PM)

Change waveform colour by right clicking on the track. (or choose create new colour for each new track in pref's)
Replace n-T7 one-click Save button - View>Tool bar>Main Tool bar>Customize Tool Bar.

Right clicking only changes the background color and and not the wave form itself. Create new color for each track does the same thing. I want to change the wave form color.
These changes are for n-Track 8 as I see you have posted for n-Track 7

THX
PACO

My apologies, Paco, you are correct re’ the colours. But with regards to the version, I was referring to the lack of one-click ‘Save’ button that is not present by default in n-T8 and how to create one.

I didn’t know about the save button. Got one now though and in the words of Jim Carrey, “I Like it…a lot”…
???
:cool:

PACO :laugh: