n-Track for Android 1.1 Beta

We’ve just released the 2nd Beta version of n-Track for Android 1.1.

New features of include:
- Support for external USB audio devices
- MIDI tracks
- Piano roll
- On-screen MIDI keyboard
- Built-in General MIDI synth

To try the Beta version go to http://goo.gl/eyIYXw
The Beta version is available via Google Play, according to Google Play policy to download the Beta version you must become a member of the n-Track Beta Google group.
The Beta version is currently available for the n-Track Pro edition. The final version will be available for both the Standard and Pro editions.

Flavio.

MIDI tracks & keyboard

Pianoroll

USB settings

midi implementation,

awesome.
:agree:

r there systems in place for external midi devices on tablets for example?

from what I am gathering to do external midi on tablets you need Android 4.0 or better… :cool:

Quote: (dontcare @ Mar. 28 2014, 9:30 AM)

midi implementation,

awesome.
:agree:

r there systems in place for external midi devices on tablets for example?

The iOS version of n-Track already supports external MIDI devices. We're working on supporting external MIDI input (e.g. keyboards) and output on the Android version of n-Track. That'll be in version 1.2.

Flavio.

awesome,

from what I gather I would need a adapter to go from mini USB to regular size, then any USB Midi device should in theory by recognized by daws…

how is the importing Midi file function? does it respect tempo changes in the file for example?

I won’t need to know until v1.2, just throwing it out there, I know some programs like this have had problems importing midi files.

also is there going to be multi midi format support like the PC version? eg. Midi_01. Midi_0.

Hi dontcare,

it’s going to be just like the desktop version of n-Track (the source code is the same!), i.e. with support for tempo changes and type 0 and 1 files. The Android version can’t currently import or export MIDI files, it will in version 1.2. The iOS version can import, export (type 0 and 1) will be added to the next version that should be online in a week or so.

Flavio.