n-Track for Mac 1.0.0 Build 2774 Released

1st official release of n-Track for Mac!

n-Track for Mac 1.0.0 Build 2774 Released,

Notes:
First official release of n-Track for Mac
Summary of the main features
- Supports VST, VST3, AU effects and instruments
- Supports 32 bit and 64 bit Rewire devices
- Includes the n-Track Graphic EQ, n-Track Multiband Compressor, n-Track Tempo Delay, nVocal, n-Track Multitap Delay and n-Track Strings plug-ins, track EQ with Spectrum Analyzer and guitar tuner
- Available in both 32 bit and 64 bit formats (both versions are automatically installed)
- Mp3, m4a, ogg, wav and aiff file import and export
- You can exchange songs and tracks with the Windows and iOS versions of n-Track
- The same registration codes work for both the Windows and Mac versions, purchase once and register it on all of your computers
- n-Track is currently the only cross-platform multitrack recording software that works with Windows, Mac and iOS devices

PACO

Congrats, Flavio, that is quite a milestone. May you have many many years of success! :agree:

Super-cool.
Does this mean existing V6 win users can now install n on ‘all’ own computers? Was it previously just two?

Quote: (TomS @ Jun. 08 2011, 7:28 PM)

Congrats, Flavio, that is quite a milestone.
May you have many many years of success!
:agree:

Quote TonyR

Super-cool.
Does this mean existing V6 win users can now install n on 'all' own computers? Was it previously just two?

Hi Flavio and n-Track Users:

I don't have a Mac Computer yet..
However, I'd like to have an old version that I could install my old Lexicon LDI-12T and 3 x LDI-10T Audio CORE-32 Hardware and and run v1.0.0 b2774 through it's paces..
I think it's a G4 Series Mac that has the ability to handle that CORE-32 Audio Hardware..

:)

Three Thumbs Up for Flavio..

Bill..

Hi,

Bill, unfortunately n-Track for Mac doesn’t run on G4 or G5 Macs, it needs an Intel Mac with OSX 10.5 or 10.6.
Tony, you can install n-Track on multiple computers (not just two). The registration codes allow for up to 10 activations, if you run out of allowed activations you can write us and we’ll send a replacement set of codes.

Flavio.

Hi Flavio:

Thanks for the reply to my post…
I was getting set to look for an old Mac Machine to install the CORE-32 Hardware and all…
It’s good you nipped my ideas in-the-bud…

The alternative to this idea is to install the hardware into a Dual-Core Intel machine and install '98SE as the Operating System…
I know v3.xx b1516 was one of the last versions/build that I had the Lexicon Hardware running, correctly…
That’s if '98SE can be made to operate on an Intel Dual Core or later version machine…
Any thoughts as to it’s ability to work ????
You see, there’s limitations to this setup, all around…
The latest drivers to the CORE-32 Hardware is '98SE…
I seem to forget what was the latest support Flavio gave to n-Track, for '98SE… I should know it, however, I have a good memory, BUT…
It’s short…
:p
:laugh:

It’s a Shame…
My mind never seems to let things go…
:(

This Lexicon Audio hardware is So Good… I hate to just toss it away…
:heart-break:

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Jun. 09 2011, 8:47 AM)

That's if '98SE can be made to operate on an Intel Dual Core or later version machine.. Any thoughts as to it's ability to work ????

Long time no see (or read) Bill. Yes, essentially you can install 98SE on a dualcore, but there are contingencies and workarounds that may be required, depending on what features are on the mobo. This includes SATA and USB drivers. Note that 98SE will only work with one core, it's designed that way (NT-core systems like XP, 7, 2k, etc were built with multi-cpu's in mind). There is an SDK for coding software on 98SE to take advantage of more cores (Google for Rudolph Loew). If you've got any more questions you can head over to msfn.org and go to the 9x/ME forum section. Rudolph is a regular contributor there. I'm a regular poster there as well. I do indeed still run a few 98SE boxes (I've got systems from MS-DOS, 3.x, 9x, all the way to 7... and 8 is right on the horizon). My 98SE system(s) are patched to the hilt and use Soporific's 98SE Autopatcher, which updates 98SE beyond what Microsoft did for it, post-EOL. There's also that hybrid operating system of 98SE and ME. Unfortunately I don't have 98SE on a dualcore experience myself, so you'll have to talk to others there about it. Don't toss good hardware [your Lexi] away! Good luck.

Hi technoid:

What a nice reply…
If I only knew the questions to ask, regarding building a computer that would (with reasonable speed-and-resources)that would recognize the drivers I have for this Lexicon CORE-32 Audio Hardware…

I know I tried to load the drivers on a machine that had VISTA installed on it…
It just looked at me… :)
:p
:laugh:

Believe me…
I relative terms, this CORE-32 Hardware is world class stuff… That’s my opinion, as well as others, around the Digital Audio World…

If I could only find someone out there that could look at these drivers and write some kind of patch/code to be able to allow a later Windows Operating System to “SEE-and UNDERSTAND” the drivers…
e.g.
Windows 7 OR Windows 8 …

The present drivers are great… I fully understand the drivers as they appear in '98SE…
I’m just not able to live with the latencys as they are in 98SE…
Although n-Track allows for the latencys to be adjusted-and-corrected for…
at least in b1516, and some later builds…
I think, even the present builds allow for the adjustment(s)… I’d have to check…

It would be so nice to get that hardware up-and-running…

:)

Bill…