**** n-Track Studio v8.0 Released****

Official Release.

It’s Here!!!

n-Track Studio v8.0 Released

Notes:
This is the official release of n-Track Studio 8, the most significant upgrade since the beginning of n-Track
Here’s a recap of the new features and enhancements:
New Step Sequencer tracks: create beats, sequences or arpeggios easily with the new Step Sequencer.
One click rithm base creation: click on the add rithm button in the new startup screen to quickly create bass and drums tracks to easily start jamming
New multi-take recording mode
Control parameter automation on separate lanes for each track
Internal recording routing, i.e. you can now record from a track output (which may include live input)
Improved Audio Engine Performance: n-Track is now faster than ever and supports working with even lower audio latencies
Songtree: n-Track Studio 8 brings music collaboration inside your DAW environment. The new integrated Songtree app lets you make music with others online. Get another musician into your project, or contribute to a song started by others.
Pure Data: you can now load your Pure Data patches inside n-Track and use your favorite sounds, instruments and effects in your song

Upgrading to n-Track Studio 8
If you purchased any earlier version you can upgrade to v8 at a discounted price at http://ntrack.com/upgrade
Your purchase will help support the development of new versions of n-Track
If you purchased or upgraded to version 7.x on or after the 16th of September 2014 the upgrade to version 8.x is free.
Please contact us via the support form if you’re unable to activate n-Track Studio 8
For more info on how to activate check out: http://en.ntrack.com/help/manual.html#activating-ntrack-studio

PACO :agree:
:agree:
:)

I’m receiving a link for upgrading to 8.1.3, but end up with this message on a blank page: {“result”:0,“error_code”:-100,“error_description”:“missing_token”}

Congratulations to Flavio and team n-Track on this great version of our DAW! I look forward to using all of the new awesomeness.