n-Track Studio v9.1.0 Build 3628 Released

Bug Fixes.

n-Track Studio v9.1.0 Build 3628 Released

Notes:
Fixed sometimes audio parts go out of sync on loading a song whose sampling frequency is different from the current one set in preferences [Bug fix]
Fixed crash on changing pitch list visualization mode in the Step Sequencer window when the pitch list is customized [Bug fix]
Fixed sporadic crash on importing/exporting mp3 files (Win) [Bug fix]
Fixed a number of minor bugs [Bug fix]

PACO :)

Hey a quick thanks to team n-track for the latest update. It seems to have fixed all the problems I was noticing, everything is functioning smoothly now. Quick note for anyone opening a project and finding tracks not syncing up, if you just open a different project and then go back and reopen the one you we're having the problem on, it should reset so everything lines up correctly. Works for me. :)

Hi I just updated and now appear to have two versions of V9.1. (the older 9 and the new build) One is in Program files and one is is in Program files (x86) The older version has all of my third party plugins and the new one doesn’t. What am I doing wrong? I don’t want to start moving and deleting files until I’m sure I’m not going to lose a bunch of tracks etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes