next?

How about “Kick Out The Jams” but the Motor City Five?

:laugh: You guys are nutz!

You are all mad

:agree:

Quote: (Levi @ Apr. 10 2009, 2:19 PM)

How about "Kick Out The Jams" but the Motor City Five?

??? Ok which one of you hacksters (pop's?) changed; "by the Motor City Five" to; "but "The Motor City Five" huh? lololol not even slightly nice. Hope they didn't reach their fame thata way! Thx for using only one t. Sheesh

Mad as an Englishman? :)

Chunka chunka burnin’ love! :cool:

:laugh: Wasn't that a Tommy Willis song recorded back in 98?

lol - yer a riot Alice!

Good news guys!
Obama condums now available on line! :laugh: Low priced for hard times.

Quote: (Levi @ Apr. 10 2009, 3:08 PM)

:laugh: Wasn't that a Tommy Willis song recorded back in 98?

Yes it was . . . . .

1898 that is. :whistle:

So, is it a Beatles cover we’re tackling next? And if so, how do we get the ball rolling? And how closely are we covering it?

back in the u.s.s.r., in a new york minute.

I usually get post production jitters - so I’m game for another. Let’s kick a few ideas around.

I vote for revolution or ussr - close cover for my vote.

In a New York minute was an eagle not eagles. Don whatchamacallit. I know - picky picky…

Steamroller Blues - with a tuba solo?

I’ll definitely pass on this one… even if I had the time. Never was a Beatles fan… Yeah I know “BLASPHEMY!” shrug What can I say? Just didn’t “get it” I guess.

D

As long as I can find my place in it, and get a feel for what I’m doing, you can count me in. (I mean, how hard can a tuba solo be?)

on the live eagles disc ‘hell freezes over’ they did a rendition of new york minute. i still have yet to hear the original, but i love that track. makes me want a fretless bad. i wanted to have a fretless for this last song we just did. i blame craig. he seems like a good target.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Apr. 10 2009, 7:07 PM)

I usually get post production jitters - so I'm game for another. Let's kick a few ideas around.

I know what u mean......anyone else feel deflated?

So.......the album? :)

I personally don’t touch covers with out licensing. Little Red Rooster is the only one I have online right now. Thats enough for now. :cool: I’ll have to pass. Gluck

What about an up tempo traditional 12 Bar Blues number? You know what I mean…kinda like…

Well, the daylights coming, got to get out of bed
Taxman's chasing, now he knows I'm not dead
Try as I might, It's kinda hard to survive
When it takes every dollar just to stay alive

I used to have a house, I used to have a car
Now it takes all my money, just to sit in the bar
The American dream has gone down the pan
But I don’t wanna be another broken man

Life ain't easy
At the bottom of the pile
Gonna climb my way up

But it's sure gonna take a while