No playback NTRACK STUDIO 9

Hey, I’m new to Ntracks on PC…been home recording for a number of years, using a number of different software proggies/interfaces plug-ins and so on…TODAY…

My issue is with Ntrack 9 studio.
…I can record, I have, live sound, my left and right vu-meters on input are jumping, and I see the waveform of the track I record…BUT…after I record I HAVE NO SOUND ON PLAYBACK.

I’m used to CUBASE 8, setting the in/outs are easy, if you have a device connected, you see it in the list and click it, …but this ntrack is confusing me…there are so many devices, soundcards and several variations of each to choose from…

Here is everything with USB (asio) connections that I have available for recording to my

…WIN-10 based LAPTOP…
…Zoom B3.
…SAMSON studio GT (monitors)
…LEXICON OMEGA.

Ok…each has several options in the device list to choose from, (asio xxx 1&2, asio xxx 3&4, etc…
Then the wasapi (wassabie) option and all the other spundcard versions…

How would YOU…set up the in/out…
Using witch interface I have listed?
Witch soundcards version would you choose?..if Yu want, I can take a pic of the list to help Yu decide.

For recording using cubas 8 I run my bass or guitar as follows
(chain together with “-”)
DIGITECH bp200-wah-zoom b3-SAMSON studio GT.
The studio GT’s are sent to PC via USB, and everything I hear is played back through them. Live and recorded sound…this is also how I want to set up my N-TRACK. …and I tried, but no sound on playback…(sorry this thread is so long)

If you want to use the Samson monitors connected via USB you should select them as the output device.
It is however generally preferable to use a single audio device for both input and output (because using multiple audio devices can lead to small synch issues, as each device has its internal clock reference), so you could use for example only the Lexicon Omega Asio driver, and connect the monitors to the Lexicon’s analog outputs (i.e. not using the monitor’s USB connection).
This video tutorial on how to configure audio devices on Windows explains the differences between teh various driver types (Asio, Wasapi etc.):
https://ntrack.com/video-tutorials/watch?v=83

Flavio.