Not all Americans are crazy

We Brits have our moments too

Eyup!

Whatever you do, don’t try this at home!

BBC news - firework prank hits rock bottom.

I did some stupid stuff with fireworks when I was young, butt this guy beats me heads down!

Steve

My wife showed me that story saying ‘See that’s what alcohol makes folks do’.

She don’t drink. But I do, regular. But I must be drinking the wrong stuff cos I ain’t never had the urge to stick a firecracker up my ass. :D

Ya gotta love the headline…

“Backside firework prank backfires”

:p

He’s a shoe-in to be the fartones next bass player. :)

What an idiot… I have blown up everything imaginable with fireworks at one time or another in my life. NEVER did the thought of a gun powder enema cross my mind. Hopefully this guy will never reproduce and stain the gene pool further… :D

D

I blame the parents! :p

When I was lazy at home my Mum used to say " You need a bomb up your ass"

By the way, the article says he was found with a firework in his bottom! Did he insert the Rocket the wrong way? Or was it merely " Failure to launch"?

His cheeks must have been red with embarassment when the paramedics turned up.

What freaks me out is that he’s got a ‘scorched colon’.

A colon isn’t a thing that is exposed to the outside world. So how does all the fleshy bits look on the way there …

eeeeew

Well, maybe he will make into the Darwin awards next year. And I am sure there was a point when he, his buddies, and a bottle of booze thought this was a brilliant idea. I don’t want to see the explosion, just the moment when everyone’s face lights up to what a great idea and great fun this will be. Morons.

this still doesnt establish that all americans arent crazy.

Quote (Bubbagump @ Nov. 14 2006,09:08)
Well, maybe he will make into the Darwin awards next year.

Eyup!

Someone has beaten him to it, an Australian gentleman

But I am intrigued by Bruffie's observation as to why the rocket did not launch. I can only come to the conclusion that, during the ignition phase there was a certain amount of involuntary "clenching" owing to the sudden pain and shock.

Of course, without further testing......

Steve

Hey Steve - don’t mean to be mean but somehow your new avatar (little girl doll) doesn’t seem to go well with your moniker “Beefy Steve”. Although Freud might have thought so.

Just thought I’d let you know.

Quote (JasonBrianMerrill @ Nov. 14 2006,15:40)

Yeah, shouldn't the topic have been : "Not only Americans are crazy"?

:)
Quote (Mr Soul @ Nov. 14 2006,17:08)
Hey Steve - don't mean to be mean but somehow your new avatar (little girl doll) doesn't seem to go well with your moniker "Beefy Steve". Although Freud might have thought so.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Eyup!

That's my Cupie Doll, I was awarded it as a prize for being the most quoted guy on the forum.
So I thought the least I could do was adopt it as a new avatar.
Also Mike, if you saw me in real life you would be doubly sure I didn't fit my username.
I weigh about 145 pounds wet through :(

Did you think my previous avatar was a photo of me?

Don't forget, I'm British. We like irony :D

Steve
Quote (Mr Soul @ Nov. 14 2006,17:08)
Hey Steve - don't mean to be mean but somehow your new avatar (little girl doll) doesn't seem to go well with your moniker "Beefy Steve". Although Freud might have thought so.

Just thought I'd let you know.

That's not a pic of a doll Mike. It's a Rorschach test. You flunked! :D It's actually a picture of Beefy playing the solo to Hendrix "Machine Gun" while dodging fireworks aimed at his arse!

D
Quote (TomS @ Nov. 14 2006,17:30)
Quote (JasonBrianMerrill @ Nov. 14 2006,15:40)

Yeah, shouldn't the topic have been : "Not only Americans are crazy"?

:)

Eyup!

Well, clearly it was rhetoric.
It only needs one American not to be crazy to prove the proposition.

Uh, that's if he's still alive.. :D

Steve

Yes - I assumed your avatar was Freud.

Quote (Beefy Steve @ Nov. 14 2006,17:37)
Also Mike, if you saw me in real life you would be doubly sure I didn't fit my username.
I weigh about 145 pounds wet through :(

That was me... then I spent a month on the european main land and gained 15 pounds. Bubba's gotta lay off the beer and run around the block a bit.

Getting back to anal firework insertions ??? What I really find bizarre about this story from the darwin awards is the Police guys comment…

(2003, Australia) Parents often warn that firecrackers can blow your hand off, but as a 26-year-old Australian learned, they can also remove your gonads from the gene pool. An ambulance rushed to an Illawarra park after receiving reports that a man was hemorrhaging from his behind. The mercifully unidentified man had placed a lit firecracker between the cheeks of his buttocks, stumbled, and fell upon it.
“We do caution people against these acts,” said Acting Senior Sergeant John Klepczarek of the local police.

I mean do they actually issue police advice against inserting fireworks in your bottom

:D

<!–QuoteBegin>

I mean do they actually issue police advice against inserting fireworks in your bottom

Yep. The last time I was pulled over by a policeman, he wrote my ticket, handed it to me and said “Oh, and sir? The Fraternal Order of Police recommends against using your genitalia for fireworks displays.” - “Errr…umm… thanks officer. I’ll keep that in mind…” :laugh:

D