Now someone's wacked my member rating

What did I do to deserve that?

I don’t know how you rate members anyway, lol, so it wasn’t me!!!

I went from 4.0 to 1.06, don’t know if that’s good or not, but kinda doubt that it’s positive, know whut ah mean, Vern?

Quote: (dannyraymilligan @ Jan. 11 2011, 3:45 PM)

I don't know how you rate members anyway, lol, so it wasn't me!!!

I went from 4.0 to 1.06, don't know if that's good or not, but kinda doubt that it's positive, know whut ah mean, Vern?

Low bad, high good.

I was 4.74; now 2.89.

You rate someone by clicking the Profile button on someones post and there's a combo box where you can select 1 to 5. Takes flippin' ages to go from 4.74 to 2.89 so someone has too much time on their hands.!

i never knew how that worked either!
someones knocked me down from 5 to 1.19
at first i thouht it because i was popular then i thouht no its becos your being contraversial now it seems its only becos someones playing silly buggers… how disappointing!!

If you talk with your finger up your nose, it’s because it’s cold out…
:)
:p
:laugh:

Well…
over here, anyway…
hehe

Bill…

Yo…just do like me…don’t have a member rating in the first place…nobody can mess wid ya! :laugh:

Quote: (Unknown1 @ Jan. 12 2011, 3:49 AM)

Yo....just do like me....don't have a member rating in the first place...nobody can mess wid ya!

Ha, take a look now.

So mine went up to over 4 and now is down at 3 point something. Some sad muppet has too much time.

I rate you all 5/5 :)

that got me thinking… does this mean that someone took the time to go out of their way and rate me down :angry:

Tell UJ… He’ll FIX IT… :) :p :laugh: :agree:

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Jan. 12 2011, 5:48 AM)

Tell UJ..
He'll FIX IT..
:)
:p
:agree:

Bill..

Heh... NO.

UJ

We all need to be fixed…some of us may already have been. :laugh:

yea - speaking of nuts, let’s get fixed

"Rate-My n-Track User"