Now taking submissions for my album cover.

Your picture could be on my Album Cover

I’m now taking any pictures for my album cover front and back.

Basic guidelines:

Theme of my album this is crazy, nuts, loony tunes, hence the name of my album this year will be "Section 8"

Must be your own work and not copied and pasted from the net unless edited with permission, if that’s the case those credits will be included on the back cover.
It must be a white back ground to include my Bands name “The George Stanley Band” and the albums name "Section 8"
All sub missions will be carefully looked at, the one chosen will get a copy of the album and their credits listed on the back cover.

Pictures must be larger than a CD cover or will be ignored.

Work is completed on the album and is now in the mastering process. Should be 2 or 3 weeks, maybe less.

Post pictures here or on my Facebook band page.

PACO

I see everybody is just chopping a the bite to get there image ready. I must be in a closet with the lights out. ???

PACO

The mastering process is well underway. I hope some of you think it worth while to post an image for the album. I expect to get a #1 this year at soundclick at least that’s my goal. I’ve come close the last few years. This year will be my 7th album and possibly my last. I’m giving it my all, my best effort on this album.

Last year was #3
Year before #4
and a year before that #9
before that not even the top 50

PACO

Still no takers… :p

PACO-OCAP

I’m proud to announce the Album Release date of May 15. Submissions for album covers must be in no later than Friday May 8.

PACO

The album has now been mastered. One more day for submissions for the CD Cover. It would be nice to see some covers.

Cheers,

PACO

Hey Paco - how did this do in the sounclick charts in the end?

I’d make you a cover image, but it’d be in Paint, and you wouldn’t want to use it :-p

Thanks for asking.

Oh ya and last years 2016 album went #2 as well.

Thought you might like to now.