Now this has gotta hurt..

More important than US politics

Not much you can say about this but "OW, THAT HAS TO HURT LIKE A MOTHERF**KER!!"

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20422829-2,00.html

Eye Carumba!

KF

earache…MY EYE

Hi Willy:
That’s quite the report… I’d say he was a fortunate person…

By-the Way… How did the death of Irwin and the sting-ray incident come to closure, for your country? It made big news over in these parts… But all of a sudden the media stopped carrying the reports and that-was-that… No closure…

I think he was married to a Canadian Girl… is that right?

Bill…

<!–QuoteBegin>

I think he was married to a Canadian Girl… is that right?

I don’t think so. His wife was attractive! :p

KF

We’ll wait for the official reply from Willy, on this :O :D

Somehow, I thought she was from British Columbia…

Bill…

No my man…she’s American!

Here’s her Bio

KF

Well, Oregon is almost Canada. :D

But basically, he’s still dead Bill. They had a pivate funeral and a public memorial service, and as usual some bastard tried to cash in on it by selling forged tickets to the memorial service.

The big debate now is if the film of his death should be shown or destroyed.

Personally I really don’t think his children would want to watch their father die, and if the film is not destroyed, they will see it, some day.

This story reminds me of something that happened to me as a kid. I had a friend/neighbor that was older than me ( I was 11, he was 15) and much bigger than me. He owned a compound bow that he used to shoot in his field. Anyway, one day I walked out to the feild to watch him shoot some steel tipped arrows into a target 100 or so feet away. AS I walked over to him he said, “Look at this…”, and then he quickly pointed the bow straight up into the air and let one go. We both looked straight up as the arrow disappeared into the blue gray sky. We were in an open field and frankly, I didn’t know what to do. I figured that the best thing to do was to stay put and assume the arrow was not shot exactly straight up and that it would be carried away from us. As I stood there leaning back, looking up and cursing my friend, he said, “Stand up straight.” No sooner than straightening up, I heard a “thuk” sound behind me. I turned around to find the arrown had buried itself about 7 inches into the soil just 2 or so inches directly behind my left heel. Had I not stood up, we estimated that I would have been carrying that arrow somewhere between my forehead to the top of my left shoulder.

Don’t try this at home kids…

:(

Mike

That’s scary DrGuitar. It sometimes amazes me that anyone reaches adulthood, the crazy things we did as kids.

And the crazy things we do as adults too. Every new year at midnight there’s always some idiots shooting off there guns into the air downtown . Its against the law now but that don’t stop them. And the cops dont seem to care neither.

PS and theres a picture of one of those idiots doing that very same thing on the MILK topic. :laugh:

Ouch

Hi Guys:
The news media carried the story from Queensland, Australia last evening… regarding the Memorial Service… I believe it was quite the turn-out… He was a popular person in many parts of the world.

The guy I work with and I commented on a story he heard surrounding Steve and Wife… The story goes… She was in the audience… He was doing the Gator show and the Eye contact was made… After the show they met for dinner… ?? IT was all over Steve… Is that how it went?

You’re right… I stand corrected… Her home was North-Western USA… The other side of the Great Divide…

Yeah, there was still a bit in the news. The the big thing is that Bindi, his daughter, will kepp on going with the wildlife stuff (which is a pretty big call given that she’s five or something like that).

Code Sample
The story goes… She was in the audience… He was doing the Gator show and the Eye contact was made… After the show they met for dinner… ?? IT was all over Steve… Is that how it went?

That’s pretty much how I understand it.

Hi Willy:
There’s more to that organization than what you see, in front of the camera…

The “Slack” will need to be taken up by Mother and Whoever, to see that “The Business” survives… It’s not gonna be easy…

I would say that Bindi has matured in a number of days… She’s got some “Big Boots” to fill…

Bill…