old user new question

hello everyone. im an old user who has a few questions. first is it 62dollars even for older versions? howcome i need to install all these things i no nothing about in order to install the newest ver? im still using ver 3 and im thinking if upgrading but i dont wanna install whatever it is that is called for to install the latest version. im using the demo of ver 4 and everything seems fine. im having tons of latency issues which i never had before but since i restored my computer i cant get things to run well anymore. i love this program and have been faithful ever since buying my first one. i didnt need to mess with any settings on this demo and i have no latency at this time. is there any kind of break for wanting an older ver? i dont wanna switch to audacity because i know all i need to with ntrack and its easy to use to record my dj mixes…dan

i just cant afford 60dollars right now…

deejay - I’m not sure what Flavio’s policy on that may be. email him at info@ntrack.com and see if he might help you out.

thanks for the reply. Flavio has resolved my issue. still usin 3.3 but it works for me.

Quote:

Flavio has resolved my issue.

Scwheeet....