Older Versions

I haven’t visited this helpful forum in a while, but have been recording like crazy with version 3.3, build 1516.
N-track continues to be a joy.
One of my band members got a new computer and found his n-track registration codes. He needs version 3.3, build 1516.
I still have the download I can give him, but I’m curious since I’ve been away from the n-track site for a while; IS THERE STILL A PLACE TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS BUILDS?
Thanks. All the best to you fellow n-trackers!!!

John:

Dude… I’d say spring for the $29 and upgrade to 5.x. The 5.0 version has an unbelievable drum machine program - that is worth much more than the cost of the upgrade.

It’s also a stable platform.

All the best,
Iplan

PS: Are you going to post any of your songs up for “discussion?”

(John Lucic @ Jun. 25 2007,20:44)
IS THERE STILL A PLACE TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS BUILDS?

Yes.... Have a search of the forum. This question comes up frequently

OK, here it is:

http://ntrack.com/__old_download.shtm

Oh, and welcome back to the fun!

Thanks XonXoff!!!
Your link worked. I’ve e-mailed it off to my bandmate who will probably happily download tonight, thanks to you.
But…how did you find it on the n-track site?
I searched a good bit and had no luck.
Thanks.

(John Lucic @ Jun. 26 2007,15:19)
But…how did you find it on the n-track site?

Yeah, it’s not linked from the n-track site but even when it was it wasn’t obvious. That meant that over the last couple of years the link had been posted on the forum for the benefit of those who didn’t know where to find it. I just remembered that fact and did a search for “old versions”.

Even though that link isn’t any any of the current n-track web pages the page is still there and still works for those who know about it.

enjoy!