OT: I win

forum clogging

I win the prize. seven topics all with me as the last poster. Can anyone beat that? :p

fish

edit nine.

Hmmm. A challenge.

Well, on the anything else forum, Cosmic Toker once had the whole of the first page, and most of the second.

Luckily, he went went on a skiing holiday before he took over the whole place.

(Sadly though, while on holiday, he helped to destroy the ecology of the Sierra Nevada’s, and was personally responsible for wiping out the very last colony of Californian Penguins. :( )

Mind you, he did manage to save the last two of them so that the species could reestablish themselves.

Best of luck, Fred and Jimmy Penguin! :D

<!–QuoteBegin>

Well, on the anything else forum, Cosmic Toker once had the whole of the first page, and most of the second.

Ahhh - that would be Cosmic Charlie.

<!–QuoteBegin>
Luckily, he went went on a skiing holiday before he took over the whole place.

That was a year ago (but I’m getting ready to go again).

<!–QuoteBegin>
(Sadly though, while on holiday, he helped to destroy the ecology of the Sierra Nevada’s, and was personally responsible for wiping out the very last colony of Californian Penguins.

Next year I’m going to England. Where are you located?

<!–QuoteBegin>

(Sadly though, while on holiday, he helped to destroy the ecology of the Sierra Nevada’s, and was personally responsible for wiping out the very last colony of Californian Penguins.

Next year I’m going to England. Where are you located?

You coming to wipe me out too Mike? :laugh:

Anyway, far south of England at the present, but gimme a yell when it gets nearer the time. :)

<!–QuoteBegin>

You coming to wipe me out too Mike?

Why not or at least drink a few pints?!?!

I’ve often found that when I post the forum is fairly quiet (timezones and all that). Sometimes I come away looking at all the posts I’ve answered a feel like I’ve taken over.

And did someone mention beer?.. in the UK…

Beer in the UK? what a novel concept. Who would have thought? Next you will be telling me they have it in Ireland. Or whiskey in Scotland… Oh wait. They do have that there. And scotch lovers everywhere are glad they do…

Yes, and we have proper beer in the UK.

And… I think I’m right but Irish Whiskey is spelled with an ‘e’ but Scotch Whisky isn’t.

AH…YES!!! I found them. It’s been a while. Fun times from the past!

click to enlarge

Quote (Mark A @ Nov. 09 2005,16:50)
Yes, and we have *proper* beer in the UK.

And... I think I'm right but Irish Whiskey is spelled with an 'e' but Scotch Whisky isn't.

Ther's that "Grammar" thing agin. You Brits.

<!–QuoteBegin>

…we have proper beer in the UK

Where would that be?
(just saying it ain’t gonna make it true)

Heh, we send all our shit beer overseas in Fosters cans.

You know, I just had to search for Toker’s boyfriend’s arm pillow thread. I can’t believe I missed that one…

<!–QuoteBegin>

Where would that be?
(just saying it ain’t gonna make it true)

We have Bitter and Real Ale.

Nuff said.

I’ve never been a beer man myself. Give me a good scotch any day.

that’s not to be confused with a good scot.

Not that there’s anything wrong with scottish women, I just think my fiance would upset if I had some.

Quote (theinfamousfish @ Nov. 10 2005,08:52)
I've never been a beer man myself. Give me a good scotch any day.

that's not to be confused with a good scot.

Not that there's anything wrong with scottish women, I just think my fiance would upset if I had some.

This is just asking for too much trouble. Walking away now... :D

good advice. :D