P4 normalization problems.

Fix for excessive CPU usage with plu-ins

Don’t worry, I haven’t come here to try to stop you from wasting your money on junk. I’m just gonna post this solution and go back to lurk mode.

Here’s a link that will ease the P4 plug-in problems.

Somebody please post when V4 becomes stable enough for production so I can give Flavio some $$$

Ease your p4 plug-in woes

I will not bother your little world again unless something usefull crosses my path.

Enjoy

This looks interesting; I wonder if anyone’s used it and if it’s helpful for p4 n-trackers.

Any experiences anyone?

Mike F

When you add effects to a channel in v4, are they inserted before or after the builtin EQ and compressor?

…gary

In V3, EQ precedes plugins. Probably the same in V4.

Starting with v3.2 or v3.3, there’s a signal path diagram in n-Track Help, References section. Maybe it’s still there in V4, and maybe it still applies.

BTW, the signal path diagram I had on the web disappeared due to a problem back early this year and I forgot to restore it – I’m putting it back up now:

http://ntrack.com/signal_path.html

Nice diagram Learjeff. I just checked the v4 manual. Looks like the signal path diagram in the v4 manual hasn’t changed – it’s still the v3.x signal path. Does that mean nothing has changed in v4?

…gary

Not necessarily. But I bet he followed the same basic plan.

I’ve seen that plug in before (and probably have it on disk somewhere) but I’m not really sure I understand what it does etc… even after reading what that site said