Project Saving options?

My question is for the iOS version of n-Track Pro. Is there a way (within settings) to control saving of changes within a project so that it only saves and updates the current project file when I choose to save???
What I’m looking for is the ability to make changes to a project I’m working on and then press “save” where that would update the current project file and keep the same project name.
I grow weary of finding so many project versions when I press “Open Song” to go to one of my projects.
Just curious, I frankly LOVE n-Track and all the current features just the way it is now.

Heimie,

there is currently no way to disable auto saving on exiting a song. If you want to create a fixed version of a song, you can save to a new sng file, say A.sng, then save or open another one, say B.sng.
Now the working song is B.sng, A.sng will no longer be touched by n-Track.
Note that when n-Track auto saves a song, a backup of the old version is automatically created in the Snapshots folder, and also each song always contains the latest undo changes, so even if you happen to save a song with unwanted changes, you can load it and undo unti you get back to the desired state.

Flavio.

That is awesome information! Thank you sir for giving me the details I needed, I think that will make my file saving structure turn out exactly the way I’d like it to turn out.