Proteus VX

How do I do groups of sounds then save as ?

Like 3 or 4 strings to choose from as strings.exb?

Not as a group group but as a group of individuals.

I’ve had problems getting it to save anything Poppa, unless it was used in the multi-channel and save bank file that way it doesn’t recognize anything I’ve tried to save. Says not an emulator file or something. If I save the sampler say with Acoustic Kit 1 in all 16 channels and panning and such it will save that.

hmmm. I got into it some last night and it sure is a slow old dog at times. It’s saves alright for me just wants evrything it has to be included in the bank it seems.

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ May 08 2009, 9:16 AM)

hmmm. I got into it some last night and it sure is a slow old dog at times. It's saves alright for me just wants evrything it has to be included in the bank it seems.

From what I remember Poppa, that sounds about right. I have Proteus LE on my main DAW box and the free VX on my laptop. It's been ages since I fooled around with either though. There are some pretty good sounds in there though. I found a pretty nice electric piano, a bass patch and some strings that kind of perked my auditory sensory organs. Not enough time...

D

The only way I’ve gotten just a few instruments to save was to load them into the player and save the bank file into the project itself.
But what can ya expect from a phony ass instrument anyways! :laugh:

I’m just gonna kick my son out and take his bedroom for live sessions only - these phony instruments blow.

:laugh: