Quantize a drum track

Is there any way to quantize a drum track in n_Track?
If so …how?
Don’t tell me: “Learn how to play drums!!!” :(
thanks

yes there is a “quantizising” function in there somewhere…

I am trying to find it…I mean I found it one time, but I couldn’t remember how I got to it…I think it was in the GRID area where you set the lengths of the grid.

EDIT>GRID>GRID PROPERTIES

dontcare

How do you use it? Highlight a track and press the button?

Thanks for the help.

Hey Bill, are you talking about a midi drum track or an audio drum track?

Mark

I see the quatinize option when I have a wav file cut in prices right click on the track for the menu

Mark
It is a wav file.

Ah! Is this wav file converted from midi after dragging it in from ezdrummer? Quantizing a wave file isn’t quite do-able. Did you export a copy of the midi or save it in some way before you converted it?

It is an actual drum track I am assuming from a Roland V set. I am guessing it was exported as a wav file. Definitely not an acoustic kit. No bleed from other tracks. Kind of sketchy timing. If you know what I mean. I have all the sepereate tracks. But it will be super time consuming to go in and tweak everything by hand.

Hey Bill, check your email

Mark

Bill,

Another thought, you could use a vst drum trigger that outputs a midi hit. Since you have the individual hits this should work well. Once you have a midi track your can edit as much as your want and then run through a drum vst (eg EZdrummer).

I’ve done this quite a few times and it can work well.

Incidentally, I saw this. Not tried it but certainly will be at some point:

http://www.forgeaudiodesigns.com/BEATtoMIDI.html