Questions from an old user

Hi all,

I’m new here and I have not used N-Track in about 7 years. I used it many years ago to EQ and mix a project for a short film. I remember being really pleased with how easy it was to make strings and other instruments sound great. One of my biggest frustrations with using Logic and Pro-tools is that I am not pleased with the reverbs they offer. I don’t have the money to pay 400$ for a reverb like Vienna MIR PRO 24 at the moment, so this brings me to my first question. Are the reverbs in N-Track studio better than the stock ones on Logic and Pro-tools? Question 2 - Does N-track support the playback of sound library files that are created for gigastudio?

This was a track I mixed and reverbed in N-track 9 years ago, and I’m striving to get this sound again, but can’t figure out how to achieve it in Logic or Pro-Tools.

http://brittandrewburns.bandcamp.com/track/nerve-agent

Anyway, I would consider purchasing N-Track again if it offers a good reverb and if it supports gigastudio files. If anyone can help answer my questions on N-Track, I would be very grateful. :)

The best approach would be to download the trial version of N_track. It is fully functional for a couple of weeks and you will be able to reach your own conclusions. One problem with plug-ins is that everyone seems to have different opinions. There are some great effects built into the program. I do not know about sound files created in other formats that may be propitiatory to the other program - you can check that too.