RE: 'This Forum'

Hey Tina :slight_smile:

Hey Tina, I just stumbled across your post ‘this forum’ and realised that this was exactly how I felt when I started out at the ‘N’ forum…Funny really, now alot of these guys are like adopted family to me. Your post reminded me of the kind of thing they will do for you (other than talk techie rubbish at you while you nod and smile like you are understanding/ interested in it
:whistle:
) so here’s a little example for you…

after talking to these guys about getting married, confiding in them for wedding dress choices and opening up about my fears and plans for my big day (seriously-just type ‘wedding’ into the search bar on the forum and you’ll see what I mean…)I felt quite sad to think that they were not there to witness it. (Especially those who had almost fathered me over the year leading up to the day and my real dad not being at my wedding made it worse).

When the reception started and Rob and I went to take our first dance, instead of music playing…I heard the sweet sound of a different kind of music to my ears…

you see, these guys had all recorded me a little message of good will and blessings each for my day, all followed by Rob and I sharing our first dance…head banging to ‘Ange got her man’ written for me by the wonderful TomS! http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=8039803

without a question, this was the most beautiful gift I received that day, so I cried, I laughed and I felt loved…all from a bunch of chaps i’d never met on an internet forum that was ‘waaaay over my head’ :peace:

oh…and if it were not for these guys, i’d not be in the career i’m in today! gotta love em x

hehe, just forund thsis thread… http://forum.ntrack.com/cgi-bin…wedding

bless em…

thanks for sharing that with me ange, it must have been incredibly special& just what a wedding day needs to mak eit extra unforgettable & something you will always remember.
as you probly gathered i was going to leave but decided to stay & they seem a great bunch of guys.
I just cannot believe you asked them about your wedding dress & got 3 pages of replies!!! Their obviously all romantics at heart!
When i got married 21 yers ago!! Our first dance was supposed to be something slow & nice by Fleetwood MAc to keep it traditional but secretly my husband had changed it to I Wanna be Sedated by the Ramones!!
It was magic! My grandparents & everyone over the age of 40 looked on in horrror!!

Tina

Quote: (TinaM @ Oct. 21 2010, 6:14 PM)

thanks for sharing that with me ange, it must have been incredibly special& just what a wedding day needs to mak eit extra unforgettable & something you will always remember.
as you probly gathered i was going to leave but decided to stay & they seem a great bunch of guys.
I just cannot believe you asked them about your wedding dress & got 3 pages of replies!!! Their obviously all romantics at heart!
When i got married 21 yers ago!! Our first dance was supposed to be something slow & nice by Fleetwood MAc to keep it traditional but secretly my husband had changed it to I Wanna be Sedated by the Ramones!!
It was magic! My grandparents & everyone over the age of 40 looked on in horrror!!

Tina

"Silver Springs", perhaps?

it was ‘need your love so bad’