Record amp simulation via n-studio 9

Hello
I have n-studio 9, motu m2 interface and the amp simulation S-Gear - Scuffham Amps. When I insert the amp sim as an effect via VST 3, I get clipping and hear 2 guitars, one directly from interface and one out of the amp sim. How do I have to integrate the amp simulation correctly?

Johannes,

make sure you disable the audio interface’s direct monitoring (I think the M2 has a Mon button for that), so you hear only the sound coming through n-Track, otherwise you would hear the signal from the direct monitoring and the audio routed by n-Track to the amp plugin and then the output.

Flavio.

Hello again,
thank you, unfortunately that didn’t work, then I reinstalled the motu and installed it, now it works, but when I want to start a recording, the error message comes: Error openinge File / C / users … new song…

That’s strange. Try to start a new project with the “New song” menu command.
Alternatively try save the current project to a new file in a folder where you know you have permission to write (such as inside the Music or Documents folder) and try recording again. If the problem persists please contact us at https://ntrack.com/support and we can try to help.

Regards,
Flavio.