Registry Error when scanning VST plugins

Registry Error when scanning VST plugins

I had to reinstall Windows 10 and consequently reinstall n-Track and all my VST plugins. I am still using Studio 7. When I go to Effects Settings and re-scan VST plugins, I get an Error Message saying, “Registry error. Please ensure this product has been installed properly.” I reinstalled n-Track again and still get the error message. So far, I’m not aware of any missing plugins. At this point I am only concerned with any consequence of this Registry Error message. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Bluestech,

that is most likely a message from a plugin, it doesn’t originate from n-Track itself. During the VST scan n-Track launches each plugin and the plugin can display messages.
Make sure that all the plugins on your system are installed correctly. You should be able to find info on the problem VST in the n-Track VST scan log: Settings -> Preferences -> Paths -> Set VST folders -> Show scan log.

Flavio.

Thank you for the response, Flavio. The offending plugin appears to have have been IK Multimedia Amplitude.

Moved to tips and tricks.

PACO :)