Samson G-Track Pro, Nektar LX49+

Have been using Propellerhead Reason on Windows 10 for years with no issue with my Samson G-Track Pro (using ASIO2 audio) and a Nektar LX49+ USB Midi Controller.
I cant get either to work with NTracks 9.
Purchased NTrack to trade files and collaborate with a Mac user. Have yet to be able to do that!
NTracks frequently crashes upon opening, UNLESS Reason is already running in the background.
Any advice would be welcome before I permanently delete NTracks and search for another DAW that can support our collaboration.

Hi,

regarding the external USB devices, could you please try to select a different audio drivers (Wasapi or MME, going to Settings->Audio devices) and check if the problem persists?

As for the crashes at startup, perhaps n-Track is trying to open a recent song in which there is a Rewire plug-in communicating with Reason. Is that possible?
Could you please zip and send the n-Track program data folder ("C:\Users[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\n-Track Studio 9 to andrea@ntrack.com (using a third party service like WeTransfer) so that I can try to replicate the issue?

The App Data folder may be hidden, to show it from the Windows folder window, press the Alt key, then click on the View menu → Options-> View tab, then activate the 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives’.

Andrea