Serious Audio related

Question…?

Sound reinforcement.

It occurred to me that if we enforce it properly the first time there will be no need to reinforce it. ???

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Dec. 01 2010, 8:42 AM)

Sound reinforcement.

It occurred to me that if we enforce it properly the first time there will be no need to reinforce it.
???

keep shinin

Hi jeremysdemo:

Audio decays quite rapidly..
Something along the lines of a logarithmic value in normal atmospheric pressures and temperatures..
I'm no physic's Engineer However, it's something like the Powers of light given off by a candle, in atmospheric pressures and temperatures..

I'm not sure if there a proper way to reinforce sound or light, in the first instance..

As a reply, that may not even be .02 cents worth..
???
:(

Bill..

Oh, Bill…

You took that seriously!

Sorry my humor is a bit dry and not always obvious.

You see “enforce” and “reinforce” sound the same when read aloud…oh forget it. :p

My followup was going to be Mixdown…and how come we never Mixup? :agree:

I for one would like to keep things positive. ???

keep shinin

Good one jeremysdemo:
:) :p :laugh: Got ME… lol…

Bill…

:)
:p
:laugh:

BbEeAaUuTtIiFfUuLl..

What's that stack worth ?

With-in a 100.00 bucks..
retail..

The best earplugs are no good in front of that stuff..
I've heard that One square of toilet paper wound as tight as you can, then good old spit and then screw it into the ear, is the best plug..

What a way to go deaf.. :p

Bill..

Took a while, but I found the originals…

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42222301@N00/

Erup!

Those VHT 2150’s are NICE!
:agree:

What are those Soldano verb units? what ever they are they look to be custom made since there is no product on their site that matches that gray face look, I don’t even think they have rack mount amps which is why I suspect it to be something else.

bout the only thing I could afford in the rack is Furman power conditioners with built in tuners!
:p

Always interesting to see what these famous cats are using to produce their sig sounds. :O

keep shinin

Cool stacks, I’m sure they are real,
but anyone ever see this going on?:

money shot :laugh:

If you really check to see where that wire goes…
:)
It goes to a road case under the stage… In there, you’ll find a Fender TV Front Deluxe Amp, with an E/V 635A mic, in front of it… :laugh:

Bill…

I bet the band in that photo is using some cool affects!

Prolly an ADA-MP1 or 2 with some other processing rack units…the guy playing only has one or two pedals next to him so my guess is it’s all automated and those are expression and line switching pedals.

Oh you said affects… ???

UPDATE: that was a Soldano SP77 Tube Guitar Preamp Pre Series II in the rack pic.

keep shinin

Soldano…yum :O