*sigh* mda epiano gone forever?

Can’t seen to find a download site. Getting lots of 404s and “This guy didn’t pay his bill so we cut him off” messages.

Any suggestions?

Worked for me just now. Might be just a glitch.

http://www.mda-vst.com/

The links from that page got me to the epiano place fine.

Hi phoo and ellarrwhofan:
I went to the link you posted to see the page. Then I opened the link to the VSTi piano page to see the three free downloads on that page… I attempted to download the three free files and got a re-direct that opened a 404 error…

Is that what you are refering to? … ellarrwhofan

It appears that the demo applications are available for download… but not the “FREE” applications.

Bill…

(woxnerw @ Jul. 01 2007,01:31)
Hi phoo and ellarrwhofan:
I went to the link you posted to see the page. Then I opened the link to the VSTi piano page to see the three free downloads on that page.. I attempted to download the three free files and got a re-direct that opened a 404 error..

Is that what you are refering to? ... ellarrwhofan

It appears that the demo applications are available for download... but not the "FREE" applications.

Bill..

Yup. That's the trouble. The link at plugin spot is dead.

Looks like the redirect site is what’s down. http://dl3.e-officedirect.com/

Not much anyone ca do until the site of download is back up or changed.

Actually, a kind soul is emailing me a copy. We can all relax now. :wink:

I was sure I downloaded those applications… I went looking in my document folder in the VST/VSTi folder looking for them… I don’t have them in there… I might have them on a DVD somewhere…

Bill…

I have it, and the mda piano, and the mda synths, and most of the rest of the stuff if all else fails.

Still use them all a lot!

Hi Tom S:
I have a whole line-up of some “OLD” mda plugs, that were posted some years ago… I was looking for that folder in hopes I downloaded those Keyboard applications and placed these plugs in with that folder. … I am unable to find the mda Folder. I may have had that folder on an old drive, way-back-when…

However, it nowhere to be seen on this P-111 “C” drive…

Bill…

Dont worry, Bill… if he answers his email he’s got it.

icckkkk! I’d be happy to never hear that piano again!

For a far better piano sound, use ‘sfz’ and google “splended grand soundfont”. Free, or pay $15 for a CD of the 250MB version, which sounds even better.

My hat’s off to MDA for all the great free stuff, though.

oops, i see the post was about MDA epiano, not the piano.

Some excellent alternatives for electric piano, especially Rhodes:

Free SFZ soundfont player and my free Rhodes soundfont, jRhodes3. (I like the stereo version best.)

Nearly free MrRay73 – be sure to also check out the other VSTi plugins at that site!

didn’t Paul Kellet, the author of those fine plugs, get his stuff hosted at the sm-ex web site?

lets see…

http://mda.smartelectronix.com/

all appears to be there - see the links on the blue line, as well as the larger ones below :)

But for just epiano, I do refer you to Jeff post above :wink:

HTH
DSP