Skins

SO - I downloaded a skin file - it arrives as a .skn - I made a new folder in n-track bla bla/skins/mine - put it there. Now what - how do I get it to become usable - are they zipped and why can’t I find any instruction anywhere on this. why is the world round… waaaaaaaaaa

Isn’t there already a skins folder? Maybe try putting it in there, if memory serves me you have to re-scan the folder or something. or was it in app data roaming or something, heck I’ll have to look.

Hi Gents:

When I check the Settings/Preferences/Appearance/Skins menu in n-Track v5.1.1 b 2313 I have five alternatives for a SKINS adjustments to choose from…
The current skin that I presently use in the woxnerwMyCurrentDefault… It is down loadable from the skins download area on the n-Track skins page…

Of course…
It’s not what you use for your skin…
It’s the skin you get used to seeing when you launch-and-use n-Track…

Bill…

[EDIT]
Hi yaz:

I think you’re right…
However, when I download files I seem to always create a folder in “My Documents”, for whatever reason…
The for example…
when I import the .skn file into n-Track’s skin preference I point the .skn browser to where the .skn file is…(My Documents) in my case/setup…
At one point in time I was forever re-skinn’in my n-Track…
That has slowed down somewhat… However, there appears to be a few things 9Colours-and-Background Colours) that I’d like to fiddle with…
Maybe, some day …
That is if I can find the things in the menu, to diddle-with…

[EDIT…2]
Thank you Flavio for setting-and-allowing me to EDIT my posts on this Board…