Slang Single

To TomS and whoever else

TomS, here’s a teaser. This is the first single we’ll be putting out (or so the bidness folks say). The disc went to press this week, so I’ll have your copy out probably the first week in Feb.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u…ver.mp3

Oh, and no Ntracks were harmed in the making of this.

BTW, any of you folks east coast? We’ll be doing the east coast tour (Boston, DC, Philly, NYC, Baltimore etc) starting about May if anyone wants tix. Is there ANYONE in the midwest on here. (Chicago, Milwaukee, Bloomington, Cleveland, Cinci, Knoxville, KY and WV somewhere, bunch of others). Gonna be on the road anyway, might as well meet some folks.

Lemme know when Knoxburg is on the list…

BTW folks… grab this CD when it’s out. It is D@#N good!

FFO is one of my fav’s Bubbs… Excellent job dude. Is that job wiping down your drum sticks and tuning Bobo’s guitars still open?

UJ - will work for jerky

The interwebs site says Knoxville on Feb 19, but I don’t know if I trust that.

I enjoyed that, Bubba.

Uh, how about Ann Arbor? That’d be a great market for your stuff.

Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 08 2011, 6:13 PM)

Uh, how about Ann Arbor?
That'd be a great market for your stuff.

You think? I'll get the label/promo fellers on it if you are serious. Got a list of clubs worth contacting?

Been years since I played there. Blind Pig used to be a good place to play.
http://www.blindpigmusic.com/

The right folks have been notified. We’ll see. Place looks hip. Thankee kindly.

I hear new things in this everytime I listen Bubba. Some great, absolutely GREAT work in this record.

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Sounds a good choice for a single Bubba. Some beautiful sounds in there. Poppa’s right, there’s a lot of depth there. Guitar in the middle is a thing of beauty!

Can’t make the USA tour, any chance of playing The Irish Village in Dubai? :laugh:

Book it and cover airfare, food, and lodging… we’re there. :D

What, no “green m&m” clause?

Quote: (TomS @ Jan. 11 2011, 7:25 AM)

What, no "green m&m" clause?

:)
Quote: (Bubbagump @ Jan. 10 2011, 12:12 PM)

Book it and cover airfare, food, and lodging... we're there. :D

At least you didn't say 'cover the beer' :)

loved it. Great vocal and harmonies, the whole feel is really nice. :agree:

I really wasnt sure about this when i first heard it & thouht i cant tell bubba i think its bad when hes helped me a lot so i kept quiet
i listened to it again yesterday & now i cant stop playing it!
isnt that strange i honestly thouht at my age i had heard enuff music to know instantly if somthing is good or if it isnt.
its really good & i really like it!!

Well, good. We’re trying to do something different… so yeah, it isn’t the same old style rehashed. I can see this taking a listen or two as there are a lot of layers and a lot going on… not exactly a Ramones tune. Thankee kindly.

Awesome, even tho it is not a Ramones tune. :agree:

Quote: (Willy Eckerslike @ Jan. 10 2011, 9:04 PM)

At least you didn't say 'cover the beer'
:)

Wrong band... we don't drink. We tell A LOT of dirty jokes though.