Something With This?

Actually Prunes and Scott’s Toilet Tissue make for great end caps! :p

Quote: (Poppa Willis @ Jun. 20 2009, 8:14 AM)

Proctor & Gamble end caps?

Yeah. Do the same for Frito Lay, Hallmark, and 3M. The people that make the cardboard and do the final packaging from time to time have me build the pallets that goes under them. Or a little divider thing with casters. Sometimes I paint them black, blue, or red. Should be the Halloween build coming up. Looks like about 25,000 - 19 x 19 pallets, due by this Friday.

As a former retailer (convenience store) - nothin’ better for sales than a nice lookin’ end cap.
Glad you’re staying busy in this economy.

I plan on looking at the files today and checking for tempo/drum track possibles. I’ll fire off a sample if I get something worthy.

Looks like I may be able to supply a drum track for this guys. Rocks along at 70 bpm for a good spell and I can bluff my way through a couple of sections I think.

You want to pick the snare you want duffman or whatever? I can have a short couple of short roughs done by tomorrow and you can pick one you like or just let me run with it.

Pops…I humbly acquiesce to any decision you make. I have reached the abyss and am teetering on the edge of the black hole of writers block. Into your gentle hands I commend this project, with me as but a servant to your wishes.

Steve

Don’t know whether to say “Bless you my son.” or "WHAT, Are you CRAZY!?"

I’ll feel free then Duffman - thanks!

Quote: (duffman @ Jun. 22 2009, 6:26 PM)

Pops....I humbly acquiesce to any decision you make. I have reached the abyss and am teetering on the edge of the black hole of writers block. Into your gentle hands I commend this project, with me as but a servant to your wishes.

Steve

Duffman.....You do know that Poppa's gone over to the dark side? :whistle:
:laugh: That's the spirit pop's!