Speed Test

Speakeasy Speed Test

15089 kbps download

373 kbps upload

Upload sucks eh?

always does - mine was about the same to Seattle.

6935 kbps download
1002 kbps upload

Unfortunately, this was via my neighbors wireless network… SSSShhhh… they might hear and turn on WEP!

My network timed out trying to load the Speed Test page… good grief…

D

4514 Download speed

876 Upload speed

To New York City, NY…

4665 Download Speed

866 Upload Speed

To Seattle, WA

seattle:
10695 down
2062 up

NY:
11539 down
1367 up

wow jdet - smokin’!

not really. yazzer can download at 15,000, right?

our town just did go to fiberoptic.

your upload speed is incredible! Cable or dsl - Whatchew using?

dsl thru the fone company.

It’s a tad slower from Dubai to Seattle :laugh:

982…191

Wow, Jdet’s upload is killer! Ian’s almost at dial up speed to Seattle LOL. :laugh: (But hey, it takes a lot of string with those 2 cans from Dubai to Seattle, “You can’t get there from here!”)

But your still limited to web site servers and amount of traffic even with greater speeds, so it all balances out I guess, or maybe it doesn’t, or maybe it’s not crucial.

I can say Yes, No, and Maybe all in one sentence, I should be a politician! :cool:

Download Speed: 29555 kbps (3694.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 975 kbps (121.9 KB/sec transfer rate)
Thats to Seattle.

Above is the 3 meg a second connection. Thats over 3000k per second. Now thats fast.
To put it in perspective thats 1.8 GIG per hour.

PACO

Download Speed: 5095 kbps
Upload Speed: 757 kbps
To NYC over DSL

Living in the woods has its benefits,
but a speedy internet isn’t one of them.

I have what the phone company called “dsl lite”, and the test results definitely confirm it. Download from Seattle: 562
Upload to Seattle: 324

Of course, I’m in Bellevue, WA, at work right across the lake from Speakeasy. This is rather good and way better than I thought it would be, but it better be good here. No way it will be this good at home. I’ll get to that when I get home.

Seattle
Download Speed: 94504 kbps (11813 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 5104 kbps (638 KB/sec transfer rate)

New York
Download Speed: 14486 kbps (1810.8 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 5839 kbps (729.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

you’d better have that kind of speed, phoo, to make up for all that traffic, crappy road conditions, and sidetracking road construction that never seems to fix the road conditions (yeah, i had to go up to seattle yesterday for work).

driving in and around seattle always puts me in a foul mood. no offense.

I stay on the back roads as much as possible. I’m only 7 miles from work and it’s a straight shot through neighborhood roads to work. I hate going to Seattle, but it’s not because I don’t like Seattle. It’s the trip there that I hate.