TapeSim VST Demo

You must be partly psychic there Bill, 'cause you read my mind on that one.

By all means, post, you can never have enough tools in the arsenal.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Quote: (jeremysdemo @ Nov. 04 2010, 12:52 PM)

You must be partly psychic there Bill, 'cause you read my mind on that one.

By all means, post, you can never have enough tools in the arsenal.

keep shinin

Hi jeremysdemo:
It would be nice to be able to get Vista to recognize the plug.. Maybe, You or someone on the Board might know a way to get it to run.. Maybe, even Windows 7 might allow a retro install of this plug.. Who knows ???? I'll get it up on A Drive or 4-Shared, or whatever..

Bill..

Back Again:

I got those folders-and-files are uploaded to this 4-Shared Storage Site…

You should see them and be able to download them from this
LINK

I have one XP machine… However, I’d like to be able to install it to my Vista machines…

Anyone ???? :)
:agree:

Bill…

Hey Bill thanx for the effort.

THat site will not let me download unless I activate and account through paypal.

keep shinin

Quote: (TinaM @ Nov. 03 2010, 8:39 AM)

Quote: (Unsmoked_Winstons @ Nov. 03 2010, 8:30 AM)

It works!!

Before = Crap

After = Fatter crap

Excellent!

UW

Unsmoked you should be ashamed of yourself!

Why?

There is nothing shameful in being honest.

Besides isn't he just saying what everyone one else would about the song but they are too concerned to hurt my feelings or something?

I look at it this way, if I start with crap I got no where to go but up, and considering the song was written while it was being played and recorded on the fly to come out with crap with no clear structure or plan is an accomplishment, who knows were it will go once I've had a few days to sleep on it... :whistle:

keep shinin

Back Again:

That’s strange…
I have a free account…
Maybe, I’ll upload to A-Drive and we’ll see… How about that ???

Bill…

[edit] Better still… Pm Me… with your E-Mail Address,… I’ll send you a link to YouSendIt…

Hi Again:

It’s not gonna allow me to send multiple files…
I don’t have a Pro/Paid-for account…

We’ll find another way…
SORRY… :heart-break:
:disagree:

Bill…

Anyway, I have an address… Maybe, I’ll just send you an attachement… How About That? What do you think? Boss?

Keep in mind DX is a dead format. Old DX plugs for sure will not work in a 64 bit OS. Since nobody is really developing DX for anything, I guess they never will.

UJ

Hi Unblown_Jonson:

You’re correct…
However, maybe, we might come up with a workaround…

Not sure, BUT anything is possible…

Bill…

Quote: (woxnerw @ Nov. 04 2010, 2:45 PM)

You're correct..
However, maybe, we might come up with a workaround..

*sigh*

Well... that IS "The n-Track Way"... work-around. Knock yourself out...

:D

UJ

Anyone ever try the mic “enhancement” Bill Wall has at http://www.directap.com/Microphones.htm ?

Quote: (Unblown_Jonson @ Nov. 04 2010, 7:15 PM)

Quote: (woxnerw @ Nov. 04 2010, 2:45 PM)

You're correct..
However, maybe, we might come up with a workaround..

*sigh*

Well... that IS "The n-Track Way"... work-around. Knock yourself out...

:D

UJ

Hi pingcat:

As I browse around that site I see things and what-not that looks pretty interesting..
including those plugs..
They at least show some merit..

Hi Unblown_Jonson:

Does that mean that the n-Track DX Plugs that are installed with-in the application doesn't work in the 64-bit version ? I have the 32-bit version and the n-Track DX Plugs work perfectly fine..

In my opinion, as humble as that is, I believe that the MaxX DX Plug-in needs some kind of addition added to the "Install Code" that will allow the plug to be recognized by the Operating System for Desks later than XP..

The MaxX DX plug in, (the way it was originally written) contains all the features and worked "JUST NICE" in XP and Earlier Desks..
For the plug..
no other gizmos added to it is necessary..

Anybody got any ideas?

Just my $ .02..

Bill..
Quote:

Does that mean that the n-Track DX Plugs that are installed with-in the application doesn't work in the 64-bit version ? I have the 32-bit version and the n-Track DX Plugs work perfectly fine..

Don't know Bill. Don't have n installed and ain't gonna have it. I suppose Flavio could compile them to work in 64 bits? I'm not sure about that. There are half a million BETTER free or low cost VST's out there though, so I never had a problem replacing DX with VST.

UJ

I am sure it is a completely different compile. That said, 32 bit plugs will never work in a 64 bit host without some sort of bit bridge.

Hi Bubbagump:

Thanks for your input…
I have the 32-Bit version of n-Track… That being said, there are several DX Plugs that are “Native” installed by Flavio for the version/latest builds… The DX plugs all work perfectly well…
However, I don’t see the DX /Bill Wall ((beta Tape Saturation plug) and don’t know if it’ll work with-in the latest builds of 32-bit n-Track and with Vista… However, I assume that the 64-bit latest versions of n-Track all have the DX plugs installed as (Native)…
??

Anyone with n-Track 64-bit installed ????

Bill…

You want tape saturation? Forget the rest, grab the best:

http://varietyofsound.wordpress.com/2009…vr-dc09