thang I've been working on when I get 'me' time

I don’t have realtracks Bax (is that their recording program? or is it PowerTracks?) anyway, I manipulate RealBand to give me separate tracks, outside of what they might call a song file or style. I render them to wav then import into n. I like some of the things it puts together by itself but being a control freak I usually do a lot of editing and touchy feely manipulation stuff to get more of a performance out of it than just a “real” track. It is quite the program when combined with BIAB as the first step in the work flow - then RealBand - then individual files from different styles and instruments mixed in your DAW.

I should have said RealBand - That gives you an idea of how much I have used the program.

This is a way cool tune! Love the way you brought Tony Rice, Darrel Anger, and David Grisman in to lay down a few licks for ya. The beef of the song with the organ and guitar really sounds full.

“Well Dick, it’s got a good rhythm, I mean I can dance to it…I give it a 10.”

This is so cool, I love the bluegrass thing going on and the big fat bass. fun, catchy song :agree:

Ange x