Thanks Denver!

Broncos win

Broncos defeat the Bucs and Carolina sits atop the NFC South! :)

I’m with ya Yaz. Surprising more folks here ain’t football fanatics.

Yeah I know Poppa, guess they’re to busy playing in that “hockey”. :laugh:

Hey… Vandy is undefeated and leading the SEC Eastern Division, and the Titans came from behind and beat the Ravens today, so I’m pretty happy here myself. I am looking forward to the Preds though.

Week 5 NFL.
Tennessee Titans 5 - 0
Buffalo Bills 4 - 0
N.Y. Giants 4 - 0

Anybody see this coming? :laugh:

My question is why couldn’t Kerry Collins play like this when he was at Carolina, jeeeezzzzzzzz :p

Buffalo lost so NY and TN still undefeated.

Edit on the post above

Buffalo 4 - 1

My bad, Arizona delivered a butt whoopin today! :laugh:

Sorry, you do not have permission to edit that message
:whistle:

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:laugh:

OK, it’s early in the season but let’s hear your Superbowl predictions!

AFC - Denver
NFC - Carolina
Super Bowl - Carolina wins by 3 in O.T. :agree:

I wish the Vols only had one loss…oh well.

Why they call it “football” anyway? They spend most of the time shoving it at someone else or throwing it over everybody’s head so nobody can catch it! Oughta call it “I don’t want it!” ball… :p

Soccer == “Football”… now that makes more sense. Still ain’t worth a whole evening of my life watchin’ somebody else do it though…

Carry on peeps… Nothing to see here but a grumpy dude what thinks all college and professional sports oughta be banned…
:)
Just think of all the investment firms we could bail out with the money we save!?!? WOO-HOO!!

TG

Professional sports such as football and nascar are tops among people my age and older . . . . .

Best dang 4hr nap a man can get! :laugh:

Hey TG, how many arrested fer driving while blinds were there in 'Bama yesterday after Dega? The crowd looked plum “hootiefied” on tv.

lol - friend of mine drove to Taledega for the race from Missouri - called me at the start of the race for me to hear it. It was incredible. :agree:

Quote: (Yaz @ Oct. 06 2008, 5:44 AM)

Hey TG, how many arrested fer driving while blinds were there in 'Bama yesterday after Dega? The crowd looked plum "hootiefied" on tv.

Dunno Yaz, but I betcha the drunk tanks were overflowing all around the area down there.

I went to ONE Talladega race at the insistence of my Father In-Law. A mistake I have no intention of EVER repeating. That's not for me dude... If I was to take an interest in NASCAR, it would be from the air-conditioned comfort of my living room, in my recliner where I can control the volume of the racket.

Yeesh... what a bad day that was... :disagree:

TG

It’s not a good year to be a sports fan in the Pacific NW.

UW (0-5)
WSU (1-5)
Sonics (gone)
Seahawks (1-4)
Mariners (one game short of being the worst team in baseball)
Storm (only bright spot)

I’m so jealous, all I got is the crappy Texans! A well deserved 0 -4

Seahawks (1-3)

Getting ahead of myself. :)

Quote:

I'm so jealous, all I got is the crappy Texans! A well deserved 0 -4

I couldn't believe ya'll just let the Colts have that game like that. I prefer having Peyton as far back in the rear view mirror as possible.