The Democrat's won in both NJ & VA

We’re back!!!

Big Wins

And I’m sure that spamming the ntrack forums contributed to that too.

Quote (Willy @ Nov. 08 2005,22:07)
And I’m sure that spamming the ntrack forums contributed to that too.

If only it were that easy. :)

KingFish

Willy - you bet!

These races may be an indication of 2006 - that’s why I’m excited. If we had lost both races, then it would be an indication that Bush was still strong.

I have other reasons to be excited I also throughly enjoyed watching Arnold’s concession last night. The voters clearly told Arnold that he was to work within the democratic system, not create his own rules.

Even more important, last week the Republican governor and the voters of CO rejected Grover Norquist’s, the Sid Vicious of the Right, slash-and-burn tax policy.

We’re back!

Was there some overwhelming reason to believe the Democrats weren’t going to win these two races??

<!–QuoteBegin>

These races may be an indication of 2006 - that’s why I’m excited. If we had lost both races, then it would be an indication that Bush was still strong.

I’m not so sure about that…

<!–QuoteBegin>
Poll: No Bush factor
Most voters said President Bush was not a factor in their choices Tuesday, according to the survey conducted Tuesday by the AP and its polling partner, Ipsos. The survey was based on interviews with 1,280 adults throughout New Jersey who said they voted in the governor’s election.

<!–QuoteBegin>
We’re back!

You guys left? :)

TG
Quote (ksdb @ Nov. 09 2005,11:05)
Was there some overwhelming reason to believe the Democrats weren't going to win these two races??

both seats were won by Democrats in 2001 when Bush’s popularity was high.

No. Both are replacing incumbent Democrats. They are blowing the horn and ringing the bells over nothing really meaningful I'm afraid.

TG

No one knew who was going to win so no to ksdb.

It’s significant because Bush couldn’t even help Kilgore win after talking the state in 2004.

It’s also significant when any Democrat wins these days :laugh: